Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,068 Members 46,729 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xposed framework and modules for i9500

Tip us?

kirankowshik
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Default Xposed framework and modules for i9500

Can anyone please guide me to the xposed framework and modules installer for i9500? I was unable to get to the right forum. Thanks for your help.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Free mobile app

spamtrash
Old
Thanks Meter 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirankowshik View Post
Can anyone please guide me to the xposed framework and modules installer for i9500? I was unable to get to the right forum. Thanks for your help.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Free mobile app
I have to disappoint you, unfortunately. sadly, there is no Xposed Installer for i9500 at all.
I know, I know. You got the wonderful phone when you graduated from kindergarten, you were proud shining it in front of mates while eating afternoon pudding in a group, you made serious plans how possession of it will establish your position infirst class of primary school and so on...

And now: no dedicated Xposed Framework installer for your model!!!! please, please, do not feel abused, all devs there and here are appreciating your phone, they simply had no time so far to fully consider that you bought this model, Your Highness...

... so please forgive all and use the standard installer...
HTC HD2 (still alive and kicking), I9000, I9300, I9505
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spamtrash For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jonny
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 7826

DONATE TO ME
Thread closed, its not like we don't have a dedicated forum for the Xposed installer and modules or anything...
The Following User Says Thank You to Jonny For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe