Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,045 Members 38,449 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Want to get your app reviewed ? FREE !!!

Tip us?

codelavie
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Hi from LangLookUp

Hi rdenapril

Minimum Android version to use bitmado is 4.1 and up, can that be made to run on 4.0 ICS (or maybe lower if possible) as well ?
Looking forward to your response,

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdenapril View Post
Just finished a five star review on Google Play.

All in all, it's a useful app that I wouldn't mind keeping as I can see it being used for several occasions. That said, I do agree with a previous poster on improving UI since that's such a critical part.

If you wouldn't mind checking out bitmado as well on Google Play: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bitmado

mantkowicz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Done

Hi I've enjoyed your app and let you 5* with comments if you're interested about my app just type RUN ALIEN in google play [about first result]

Regards!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ic_launcher-web.png
Views:	7
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	2721462  

codelavie
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Done for mantkowicz

Hi, it's done for Run Alien with five star (Check Nguyen's)

I enjoyed playing it.

Anyhow, there are a few stop cases (Unfortunately, Run Alien has stopped). You may check upon exit (from my GZ-ONE Android 4.0)

Welcome next developers to try LangLookUp: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.clv.mmldictionary on Playstore and give review to it, I will do the same for you once you are done.

Regards
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Promo Graphics - LangLookUp.png
Views:	8
Size:	105.8 KB
ID:	2724564  

mantkowicz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by codelavie View Post
Hi, it's done for Run Alien with five star (Check Nguyen's)

I enjoyed playing it.

Anyhow, there are a few stop cases (Unfortunately, Run Alien has stopped). You may check upon exit (from my GZ-ONE Android 4.0)

Welcome next developers to try LangLookUp: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.clv.mmldictionary on Playstore and give review to it, I will do the same for you once you are done.

Regards
thx for feedback I'm working on fix patch so I will look at this too

lordshlem
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default done

I jast g+1 fnd rate your app "very useful"

please make same with my

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.YOZHStudio.BabyPuzzle

codelavie
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Done for lordshlem

Hi from LangLookUp

It's done for you too. One small issue: on my device GZ-ONE Android 4.0 - Setting doesn't open up, can you check that ?

Welcome next developers to try LangLookUp on Playstore and give review to it, I will do the same for you once you are done.

For those who don't know what is LangLookUp yet: it's an online multi-language translate and dictionary lookup tool, very handy and useful in your daily business, learning, working, playing, watching ... activities,

All the best,

Naddict
Old
Thanks Meter 13,808
Sorry folks, trading reviews is not very honest and not in the spirit of true development, where free exchange of ideas and respectful contributions should be made. Using XDA to create this exchange is not very honest in that those who do not know XDA exists will get a false sense that all these apps are all 5.0....Let's be fair here, creating these "exchanges" is not really what XDA is for..

These threads will be summarily closed. So, use this thread and all the others here at XDA for their true intentions.

Thanks

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe