Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Project Ara Smartphone Will Run Modified Android L with Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and … more

Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more
Thread Closed

Want to get your app reviewed ? FREE !!!

28th April 2014, 02:20 AM   |  #21  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
Hi from LangLookUp
Hi rdenapril

Minimum Android version to use bitmado is 4.1 and up, can that be made to run on 4.0 ICS (or maybe lower if possible) as well ?
Looking forward to your response,

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdenapril

Just finished a five star review on Google Play.

All in all, it's a useful app that I wouldn't mind keeping as I can see it being used for several occasions. That said, I do agree with a previous poster on improving UI since that's such a critical part.

If you wouldn't mind checking out bitmado as well on Google Play: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bitmado

2nd May 2014, 03:29 PM   |  #22  

23 posts
Done
Hi I've enjoyed your app and let you 5* with comments if you're interested about my app just type RUN ALIEN in google play [about first result]

Regards!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ic_launcher-web.png
Views:	7
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	2721462  
4th May 2014, 06:30 AM   |  #23  
OP Junior Member

15 posts
Done for mantkowicz
Hi, it's done for Run Alien with five star (Check Nguyen's)

I enjoyed playing it.

Anyhow, there are a few stop cases (Unfortunately, Run Alien has stopped). You may check upon exit (from my GZ-ONE Android 4.0)

Welcome next developers to try LangLookUp: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.clv.mmldictionary on Playstore and give review to it, I will do the same for you once you are done.

Regards
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Promo Graphics - LangLookUp.png
Views:	8
Size:	105.8 KB
ID:	2724564  
4th May 2014, 05:22 PM   |  #24  

23 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by codelavie

Hi, it's done for Run Alien with five star (Check Nguyen's)

I enjoyed playing it.

Anyhow, there are a few stop cases (Unfortunately, Run Alien has stopped). You may check upon exit (from my GZ-ONE Android 4.0)

Welcome next developers to try LangLookUp: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.clv.mmldictionary on Playstore and give review to it, I will do the same for you once you are done.

Regards

thx for feedback I'm working on fix patch so I will look at this too
5th May 2014, 01:06 PM   |  #25  

33 posts
done
I jast g+1 fnd rate your app "very useful"

please make same with my

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.YOZHStudio.BabyPuzzle
6th May 2014, 04:02 AM   |  #26  
OP Junior Member

15 posts
Done for lordshlem
Hi from LangLookUp

It's done for you too. One small issue: on my device GZ-ONE Android 4.0 - Setting doesn't open up, can you check that ?

Welcome next developers to try LangLookUp on Playstore and give review to it, I will do the same for you once you are done.

For those who don't know what is LangLookUp yet: it's an online multi-language translate and dictionary lookup tool, very handy and useful in your daily business, learning, working, playing, watching ... activities,

All the best,
2nd July 2014, 12:45 AM   |  #27  
Flag 28.2S, 92.1W
Thanks Meter: 13,807

8,469 posts
More
Sorry folks, trading reviews is not very honest and not in the spirit of true development, where free exchange of ideas and respectful contributions should be made. Using XDA to create this exchange is not very honest in that those who do not know XDA exists will get a false sense that all these apps are all 5.0....Let's be fair here, creating these "exchanges" is not really what XDA is for..

These threads will be summarily closed. So, use this thread and all the others here at XDA for their true intentions.

Thanks

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread