D855 qi

Search This thread

Pilz

Dec 1, 2013
Texas
Does the D855 3/32 come with Qi charging? I have not seen any mentions of the international version having/not having it. Also if it does not have Qi, is there a list of models that come with it in the 3/32 configuration? Has anyone gotten the LTE to work in the US with the D855?

Last edited:

limcs79

Mar 21, 2014
Does the D855 3/32 come with Qi charging? I have not seen any mentions of the international version having/not having it. Also if it does not have Qi, is there a list of models that come with it in the 3/32 configuration?

Mine came with Qi charging as free gift when preorder in Singapore.

Pilz

Dec 1, 2013
Texas
I'm probably going to order one soon, my F400S which I just fixed after a soft brick fell off my balcony yesterday , and well its no longer in one piece... :crying: I'm looking at getting a replacement but, since I have to get another one I might as well find one with qi built in. I'm stuck using my wifes old Note 3 until I can get a new G3.

Pilz

Dec 1, 2013
Texas
not sure if this is said already but european version is capable of qi charging but it does NOT come with a qicharger the korean gets qi charger only in some areas also see video not al korean models can qicharge out of the box see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unROxlGNnAE

I don't really care if it comes with a qi charger as long as it had the capabilities I.e. 4 contacts on the back panel as opposed to 2.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

suljo94

Nov 25, 2013
Antwerpen
I don't really care if it comes with a qi charger as long as it had the capabilities I.e. 4 contacts on the back panel as opposed to 2.

check video the branded korean has only nfc out of the box (in this case) my european has both

Pilz

Dec 1, 2013
Texas
I had the F400S and it only had NFC, but since its dead now I need to replace it and I wanted to get one with qi hence the d855. I'm just wondering if all of the d855's come with it.

Reactions: suljo94

suljo94

Nov 25, 2013
Antwerpen
I had the F400S and it only had NFC, but since its dead now I need to replace it and I wanted to get one with qi hence the d855. I'm just wondering if all of the d855's come with it.

yesh al the once with model number d855 have wireless charging out of the box. sorry for the confusion hope this helped

we have to stop meeting like this 2 times in one night, people will get the wrong inpression hahah

Last edited:
Reactions: Pilz

Pilz

Dec 1, 2013
Texas
That's what I wanted to know. Thanks for confirming that. I just how we get the LTE preform sorted our now.

Reactions: suljo94

Pilz

Dec 1, 2013
Texas
It was a typo (google keyboard is still relearning my typing) it was supposed to say problem.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    not sure if this is said already but european version is capable of qi charging but it does NOT come with a qicharger the korean gets qi charger only in some areas also see video not al korean models can qicharge out of the box see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unROxlGNnAE

yesh al the once with model number d855 have wireless charging out of the box. sorry for the confusion hope this helped

we have to stop meeting like this 2 times in one night, people will get the wrong inpression hahah
    That's what I wanted to know. Thanks for confirming that. I just how we get the LTE preform sorted our now.