Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,150 Members 36,974 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][JAN 13][KOT49H][Team Nocturnal] SinLessROM v1.1.2 | 4.4.2

Tip us?

nexttonomy
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quick Question..

first off.. loving the rom

I saw that this is finally officially available for verzion users now and it comes with an update

saw this here
Android Police

any chance we can get an updated version of this rom with the new update?

I'm on verizon with this tab so I would really appreciate it!

Thanks again for the awesome rom

Nex

care*bear
Old
(Last edited by care*bear; 20th February 2014 at 09:36 AM.) Reason: typo
Thanks Meter 1
hi! i've been trying to download your rom since yesterday but for some reason i couldn't finish the download it's always stuck at certain percent and it never resumes. i couldn't figure out what seems to be the problem. i tried all your links but all the same.
i tried downloading other roms and its success. can u upload to other site pls... thank you

gandolf007
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Does this rom supported otg ? If not , Introduction to me any rom to support otg !!
tanx !!

teddy0209
Old
Thanks Meter 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by gandolf007 View Post
Does this rom supported otg ? If not , Introduction to me any rom to support otg !!
tanx !!
NO native support here...

Here are the list of KitKat based roms I've tried with USB OTG and ntfs support.
AICP
GUMMY
VANIR
OMNI
CM
If you think I've helped, pressing thanks would be nice...

Phone: XAS
Rom: [JB 4.1.2] AndyJellyBean
Kernel: Doom Kernel
Bootloader Status: Unlocked

Tab: Nexus 7 2013 LTE
Rom: PAC Kitkat 4.4.4
Kernel: AK Kernel 109

pre4speed
Old
Thanks Meter 334

DONATE TO ME
I've a little dilemma. I had to warranty out my first n7 due to touchscreen failure. I used the all in one program to backup my data since the tablet would not be detected on my computer to transfer my nandroid. Once I got the replacement, I used the same program to root then downloaded this ROM again and installed, then restored my data. Ever since I got this new n7, titanium fails to make backups and I've traced the problem to my system not allowing writing to anything (in tibu, everything says not writable), but in es explorer, its saying the same folders ARE writable. I have tried fixing permissions in recovery, no avail. Anyone have any tips to make my system writable again?

teddy0209
Old
Thanks Meter 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by pre4speed View Post
I've a little dilemma. I had to warranty out my first n7 due to touchscreen failure. I used the all in one program to backup my data since the tablet would not be detected on my computer to transfer my nandroid. Once I got the replacement, I used the same program to root then downloaded this ROM again and installed, then restored my data. Ever since I got this new n7, titanium fails to make backups and I've traced the problem to my system not allowing writing to anything (in tibu, everything says not writable), but in es explorer, its saying the same folders ARE writable. I have tried fixing permissions in recovery, no avail. Anyone have any tips to make my system writable again?
Check or Change the backup folder location in TB menu/preferences/backup folder location
If you think I've helped, pressing thanks would be nice...

Phone: XAS
Rom: [JB 4.1.2] AndyJellyBean
Kernel: Doom Kernel

Tab: Nexus 7 2013 LTE
Rom: PAC Kitkat 4.4.4
Kernel: AK Kernel 109

pre4speed
Old
Thanks Meter 334

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddy0209 View Post
Check or Change the backup folder location in TB menu/preferences/backup folder location
Already done that, that's how I found out my system wasn't writable anywhere. I spent hours last night trying to find a way to fix this and finally was only able to flash a ROM that got sideloaded with android toolkit. Any ROM I downloaded directly to the tablet failed in recovery. I'm settled on omni for now but really want to come back here.

MadMatt89
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Anyone else having problems with viper4android? I can't get it to work, I tried to install all drivers and enable the volume boost, nothing happens. Anyone having the same issue?
Thanks for help

pre4speed
Old
Thanks Meter 334

DONATE TO ME
@mrjaydee82 any updates with 4.4.3 being released?

G69D
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Is it normal for this ROM to ask for system update?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
IF YOU FIND MY POST HELPFUL DON'T HESITATE TO HIT THE THANKS BUTTON
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------