FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

[REQ]Port S5 camera

838 posts
Thanks Meter: 177
 
By Xami, Senior Member on 20th June 2014, 07:48 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Will anyone port S5 camera please. It's UI is beautiful.

here it's ported for S3 http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2262

but on our I747 it doesn't work.

What happens is it installs perfectly and when you open up it asks for Storage location on ext sd too but then FC rightaway and you get a glimpse of the UI.

I'd be really thankful!
 
 
21st June 2014, 05:50 AM |#2  
talkingmonkeys's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 4,203
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xami

Will anyone port S5 camera please. It's UI is beautiful.

here it's ported for S3 http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2262

but on our I747 it doesn't work.

What happens is it installs perfectly and when you open up it asks for Storage location on ext sd too but then FC rightaway and you get a glimpse of the UI.

I'd be really thankful!

This may be a simple fix. If nobody does this in the next few weeks I'll look into it. I've got a lot to work on right now and a lot going on off of here so I can't promise anything.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to talkingmonkeys For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st June 2014, 12:23 PM |#3  
Xami's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Madinah
Thanks Meter: 177
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingmonkeys

This may be a simple fix. If nobody does this in the next few weeks I'll look into it. I've got a lot to work on right now and a lot going on off of here so I can't promise anything.

No one showed interest and I hope you fix it soon
23rd June 2014, 07:46 AM |#4  
kdoggy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
Very interested too!

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
25th June 2014, 06:37 PM |#5  
Xami's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Madinah
Thanks Meter: 177
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingmonkeys

This may be a simple fix. If nobody does this in the next few weeks I'll look into it. I've got a lot to work on right now and a lot going on off of here so I can't promise anything.

No one interested. I guess you'll have to do the honors
26th June 2014, 03:36 AM |#6  
talkingmonkeys's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 4,203
 
Donate to Me
More
Guess so. Like I said before it may be awhile. The next month I'm going to be pretty busy so I'm not sure I'll find time for it

Sent from my SGH-I747 running TW4.4.2 TMS3KK
26th June 2014, 01:27 PM |#7  
Xami's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Madinah
Thanks Meter: 177
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingmonkeys

Guess so. Like I said before it may be awhile. The next month I'm going to be pretty busy so I'm not sure I'll find time for it

Sent from my SGH-I747 running TW4.4.2 TMS3KK

It's ok take your time. just look into it once maybe the problem is too minor
27th June 2014, 07:19 PM |#8  
moyx's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
This mod can also be used in a rom based on stock 4.4.2 AT&T of the S3
2nd July 2014, 04:21 AM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Port!! please!
I very like S5's camera features. It's very interested! port it, please!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes