[Q] Is this really Gorilla Glass 3?????!!!!!!!

OP NiM72NiK

30th June 2014, 11:41 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 64

415 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryandxter

who said Z1 using gorilla glass 3 dude?

check THIS out !!
see under Protection: Shatter proof and scratch-resistant glass there's no one said Z1 using gorilla glass eve in worldwide

that doesn't mean that Z1's screen unbreakable! but just scratchless, hope this helpful for you.... next time see detail specs and consider carefully before bought something

The Z1 scratches quite easily. My S4 remained pristine after over a year of use, so did my Galaxy Note. This scratched within a month and continues to get minor scratches over time.
30th June 2014, 12:32 PM   |  #12  
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 763

3,696 posts
Donate to Me
More
I hear you with the scratches, i've had cases on my phone since day one and there are scratches on the back of the phone, it's never been without a case and i take very good care of my devices, the front and back now have Zagg shields on them so they're ok now but yea it does scratch very easily, especially the back.
30th June 2014, 07:13 PM   |  #13  
Flag TURKU
Thanks Meter: 6

37 posts
Its breakable anyhow.
It's quite breakable as far as i noticed, and also scratcahble All tested and failed..

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

By the way, the touch screen is too expensive like 200 euros..

It's realy looks like i gonna sell it out soon..
30th June 2014, 08:35 PM   |  #14  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 244

1,028 posts
More
I was walking to my car today and dropped my phone...It landed flat on the screen. Picked it up and it had about 5 pretty bad scratches on it, but when I got home I took the stock screen protector off and it looks brand new now.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
30th June 2014, 10:13 PM   |  #15  
Flag TURKU
Thanks Meter: 6

37 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancerz

I was walking to my car today and dropped my phone...It landed flat on the screen. Picked it up and it had about 5 pretty bad scratches on it, but when I got home I took the stock screen protector off and it looks brand new now.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

That can be only coincidence. Have you ever noticed or heard that it's getting scracthed while all protecters on ?

Wonder why they produce so expensive mobiles that breaks so easly... I think we are the lazy consumers who don't search enough
1st July 2014, 08:59 AM   |  #16  
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 763

3,696 posts
Donate to Me
More
It's all about luck chaps, i've dropped a phone from the top of a cupboard which is around 9 feet up onto slate, one single dent nothing else and yet i've seen someone drop the same phone from less than 2 feet and the whole screen has smashed ? Not worth trying to figure out, once that phones in free fall it's simply a case of luck.

Oh i forgot, we also threw a 9320 blackberry down some stairs, concrete covered with lino, around 50 steps. Some bumps and bruises but no cracks
1st July 2014, 06:20 PM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 1

18 posts
In my phone too
1st July 2014, 09:10 PM   |  #18  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 27

176 posts
More
by the way since i dont have enough money to buy a new phone ( z1 or z2 or any other new phones) I decided to repair it and planning for the z3 . beacuase in Iran there is no insurance for phones ( just for HTC ) and no warranty and even if I had the bootloader is unlocked so its voided . the only concern here is for replacement cares. most of repairers dont care enough so you will see the repair marks on body.

one question , the new lcd even the original one (which i want to use) has the same quality ? does it fit on body completely? the colors? every thing is the same?
2nd July 2014, 05:57 AM   |  #19  
Thanks Meter: 1

18 posts
I think so

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread