FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Just built this on my computer was wondering if someone would test it out. Device tree and kernel I pulled from evervolv.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...2014.06.15.zip
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to adknight87 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift adknight87 Ad-Free

16th June 2014, 09:50 AM |#2  
Flag Underwater, no Sh!t
Thanks Meter: 808

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adknight87

Just built this on my computer was wondering if someone would test it out. Device tree and kernel I pulled from evervolv.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...2014.06.15.zip

Thanks for building a ROM

However, I don't think I'll ever try to flash a new ROM with so little descriptions.. It only says cm11, pulled from evervolv's.

Maybe you can add a few more words about this build?
16th June 2014, 09:21 PM |#3  
Flag Honolulu, Hawaii
Thanks Meter: 440

More
I get a dropbox error...
18th June 2014, 02:44 AM |#4  
OP Member
Flag OHIO
Thanks Meter: 37

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69gm

I get a dropbox error...

No worries it's just everything evervolv did I just used their device tree to build a CM version. So nothing really changed. Didn't install not sure why gave me a abort 7 probably the way asserts or something or older cwm recovery not supporting the update script.
19th June 2014, 08:55 PM |#5  
Flag Elgin, IL
Thanks Meter: 1,764

More
Update to the TWRP build i just posted and reflash. CM source doesn't have the hacks for older recoveries.
The Following User Says Thank You to elginsk8r For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift elginsk8r Ad-Free
26th June 2014, 03:27 PM |#6  
Flag Underwater, no Sh!t
Thanks Meter: 808

More
Tried to full wipe + flash this one with latest 4ext recovery (update from June 20th) --> got stuck on logo screen.
2nd July 2014, 06:58 AM |#7  
OP Member
Flag OHIO
Thanks Meter: 37

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaibar

Tried to full wipe + flash this one with latest 4ext recovery (update from June 20th) --> got stuck on logo screen.

Yea I gave up on it since I don't know how to bring up a device tree. Stuck with evervolvs stuff since I finally got his thing to build on my laptop. Did a fastboot flashall but for some reason the data partition didn't wipe out so I ended up having my data still and a new android system.
The Following User Says Thank You to adknight87 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift adknight87 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)