Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,580 Members 40,822 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]Pls Help I need (rk2926 cortex a8) firmware Masier tablet

Tip us?

chk011
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q]Pls Help I need (rk2926 cortex a8) firmware Masier tablet

I have 7" tablet Manufacturer "Masier" rockchi rk2926 cortex a8 1.2ghz. My Friend soft bricked it by installing chainfire he doesnt know its only for gingerbread, we tried some several tutorials including adb shell, libraries etc. unfortunately all of them doesnt work. then i tried to re-flash it using rockchip batch tool, and upgrade firmware, i successfully installed the new firmware but the result is the "touch screen" doesnt respond, we cant totally use it we saw the menu and it looks like its working but the touch screen doesnt work,

I just want to ask if anyone has a copy of this firmware.

4.1 jellybean
Rockchip RK2926 cortex a8
Manufacterer: Masier

i searched about that masier brand but the result is 0.. pls somebody help us.. we appreciate every sugestions thanks in advance and more power to us..

chk011
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Help pls anyone>

Quote:
Originally Posted by chk011 View Post
i have 7" tablet manufacturer "masier" rockchi rk2926 cortex a8 1.2ghz. My friend soft bricked it by installing chainfire he doesnt know its only for gingerbread, we tried some several tutorials including adb shell, libraries etc. Unfortunately all of them doesnt work. Then i tried to re-flash it using rockchip batch tool, and upgrade firmware, i successfully installed the new firmware but the result is the "touch screen" doesnt respond, we cant totally use it we saw the menu and it looks like its working but the touch screen doesnt work,

i just want to ask if anyone has a copy of this firmware.

4.1 jellybean
rockchip rk2926 cortex a8
manufacterer: Masier

i searched about that masier brand but the result is 0.. Pls somebody help us.. We appreciate every sugestions thanks in advance and more power to us..
pls help me this is just a bump
thanks