Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,523 Members 51,289 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] DownGrade from KitKat to ICS ROM

Tip us?

sudheer60
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] DownGrade from KitKat to ICS ROM

Hi Xda DEV's,
Currently I am on Custom based KITKAT ROM.I want to downgrade my neo v to ICS based custom ROMS.Can i follow the standard procedure of placing the new ROM in SD Card and then install the kernlel,followed by ROM installation(including all Wipes) or is there any other procedure i need to follow for the downgrading?

Thanks,
Sudheer

wolvgank
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by sudheer60 View Post
Hi Xda DEV's,
Currently I am on Custom based KITKAT ROM.I want to downgrade my neo v to ICS based custom ROMS.Can i follow the standard procedure of placing the new ROM in SD Card and then install the kernlel,followed by ROM installation(including all Wipes) or is there any other procedure i need to follow for the downgrading?

Thanks,
Sudheer
just search in the forum use flashtool.

rjbaraiya
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sudheer60 View Post
Hi Xda DEV's,

Thanks,
Sudheer
The partition table scheme for kikat roms is different than that of ICS or jellybean rom.
Hence I suggest you to first to flash the stock ftf and after that flash the kernal you want and the rom u want to install.
This will restore the scheme to one that is required by ICS or jellybean

Hope this helps
Hit thanks if it helps
Tags
downgrade kitkat to ics