Wireless Update - by company brand
REMEMBER: BEFORE ANY ACTION, MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR ROM AS IT IS NOW!
SO IF YOU CAN NOT LIKE IS ONLY GO BACK. ALSO MAKE A COPY OF IMEI IF YOU NOT HAVE.
* Special Contribution user Gerson Oliveira .....
To flash this backup is REQUIRED that the phone has CWM (see post#1).
Instructions for flash V06 (have clockworkmod file - link below):
Unzip the file clockworkmod_nanana.zip and create a folder that should be placed on the sdcard: "sd/clockworkmod/backup/(day-month-year.hour)"
- Root of the card is the initial folder of memory card, such as the root "F:/" on your computer.
- Folder backup is usually dated from the date you made the backup, eg "2014-06-126.96.36.199". Do not change the name of this folder, inside it should contain the files.img and others.
- If any of these folders are wrong name with the CWM does not recognize the backup.
Restoring the backup ONLY: Have at least 50% battery.
- Enter CWM (mobileuncletool -> Into Recovery Mode or with the phone off/reboot -> power and VOL+ / together).
- Select "Backup and Restore"---- >> restore --- >>> 2014-06-188.8.131.52
- Please wait while the backup is restored, it takes around 10 minutes.
- If your CWM does not restart go to: Reboot Phone
*** For those who do not have a MicroSD folder can be placed on the internal sd. Therefore, the command in CWM are almost the same, but you must select: "Backup and restore" --- >> restore from internal sdcard.
Now comes the most interesting. If you want all your apps, contacts, messages, etc etc etc, again, you MUST do the following:
- First of all have that backup of your sdcard V04 in there I mentioned earlier!
- After the V06 installed you should go in CWM and choose the option: "Backup and restore" - >> Advanced Backup Restore - Advanced Restore >>> (Choose your backup V04) - >>>> Restore data
- If it be your will can do with the "cache" too.
- Go back inicial Menu and Reboot Phone.
Have a nice day ..............