"A complete fresh tool developed from scratch; inspired by existing tools available out there."
- Java JDK/JRE
- Android SDK
- BRAIN! ^_^
- Faster and easier APK handling (GUI Version) -- supports drag and drop file; access files anywhere
- All-in-one (ADB Push/Pull, Extract, Optimize, Zip, Sign, Zipalign, Install, Decompile, Compile...)
- Based on latest available tools
- Great user interaction; less prone to errors (More information and warning during operation)
- Works everytime and anywhere (No problem with paths and filename containing spaces or weird characters)
- Log activities with time stamp and use date as log filename
- Install and use of framework with custom tags
- Generate and sign APKs with own private key (Android market supported)
- Switch between apktool versions (2.0.0b9 & 1.5.2)
- Many more . . . Check for yourself! ;D
Log activities with time and date headers- Done Install framework with custom tags- Done Generate own private key with android market support- Done Sign APKs with the generated private key- Done GUI version with drop file support- Done Switch between APKTOOL versions- Done
- Extract "APK Tool v#.##.zip"
- Execute "APK Tools.exe"
- Necessary files and folders are installed automatically every launch if not found.
- Place APKs to be modded inside "APK Files" folder.
- All extracted or decompiled APKs are found in "Projects" folder.
- Generated private keys are located in "OUTPUT" folder.
- Zipped, signed, zipaligned and/or compiled projects are found in "OUTPUT" folder.
Zipped/Compiled with Original Signature => system-%Project%
Zipped/Compiled with No Signature => unsigned-%Project%
Signed with Generated Private Keys => gpsigned-%Project%
Signed with Android Market => amsigned-%Project%
Signed with Test Keys => signed-%Project%
* Testers would be much appreciated to keep the tool stable.
** If possible, post full info regarding bugs encountered here.
*** Let's try to fix issues / errors ASAP. THANKS!!!
- Direct (XDA)
- Mirror v1.00 (MediaFire)
- Mirror v1.50 (MediaFire)
- Mirror v2.00 (MediaFire)
- Mirror v3.00 (MediaFire)
- Mirror v3.50 (MediaFire)
- Google for Overall HELP and Android Tools
- Brut.all / iBotPeaches for apktool
- jesusfreke for smali/backsmali
- deanlee3 for roptipng
- Igor Pavlov for 7zip
- Yorzua for signapk
APK Tools (GUI Version), Tool/Utility for all devices (see above for details)
Current Stable Version: 3.50
Stable Release Date: 2014-05-23
Last Updated 2014-05-22