Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,914 Members 50,743 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Kernel][All Mogami][CM11.0] Dark Kernel 20140608

Tip us?
 
PeppeBove
Old
#21  
PeppeBove's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 47
Join Date: Feb 2011
Hey developer, mike created a new release for our kernel, and it looks really tasty

Inviato dal mio ST15i utilizzando Tapatalk
 
Dark Raven
Old
#22  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 846
Posts: 168
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Rzeszów

 
DONATE TO ME
My Arch is currently broken by last update. I will release new kernel ASAP.

Wytapane z Moto G
 
iPusak Gaoq™
Old
#23  
iPusak Gaoq™'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 739
Posts: 1,398
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Kuching
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
My Arch is currently broken by last update. I will release new kernel ASAP.

Wytapane z Moto G
Please make your latest kernel also compatible with PAC Rom

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phone : Xperia Mini ProAndroid Version : KK 4.4.4Rom : PAC RomsBaseband Version : .587Kernel : v3.4.0-LX
 
Dark Raven
Old
#24  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 846
Posts: 168
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Rzeszów

 
DONATE TO ME
Update.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dark Raven For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
PeppeBove
Old
#25  
PeppeBove's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 47
Join Date: Feb 2011
Thanks, but I'm curious, can you explain a little better your work on this kernel? Witch differences?

Inviato dal mio ST15i utilizzando Tapatalk
 
Vynikal
Old
(Last edited by Vynikal; 9th June 2014 at 03:00 PM.)
#26  
Vynikal's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 430
Posts: 715
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeppeBove View Post
Thanks, but I'm curious, can you explain a little better your work on this kernel? Witch differences?

Inviato dal mio ST15i utilizzando Tapatalk
Sources, look in the source - https://github.com/DarkkRaven/androi...11.0...cm-11.0
EDIT: @Dark Raven, I see you've removed that "more RAM for userspace" commit. Any exact purpose?
Live with Walkman
ROM: CM11 20140720 with JustArchi's optimizations
Kernel: OptKernel
 
PeppeBove
Old
#27  
PeppeBove's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 47
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vynikal View Post
Sources, look in the source - https://github.com/DarkkRaven/androi...11.0...cm-11.0
EDIT: @Dark Raven, I see you've removed that "more RAM for userspace" commit. Any exact purpose?
so...
ehm...
at the end now:
crazy overclock, new schedulers and governors?
this is all? not other?
 
Vynikal
Old
#28  
Vynikal's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 430
Posts: 715
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeppeBove View Post
so...
ehm...
at the end now:
crazy overclock, new schedulers and governors?
this is all? not other?
Yeah, what would you expect? If there were notable improvements available, Mike would have already use them.
Live with Walkman
ROM: CM11 20140720 with JustArchi's optimizations
Kernel: OptKernel
 
Dark Raven
Old
#29  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 846
Posts: 168
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Rzeszów

 
DONATE TO ME
Hi all. Sorry for long time without update, but I had some problems in personal life, also my hard drive was broken, so i have to install linux again and prepare it for compilation. I will try to update kernel as soon as possible, but for now no ETA.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dark Raven For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes