Verizon Moto G on Page Plus

OP petarmarinov37

4th June 2014, 10:16 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 73

749 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryz16

Yes sir just make sure you buy a unlocked us gsm or unlocked international gsm for europe and asia.

unlocked version won't work on page plus...
5th June 2014, 12:38 PM   |  #22  
Flag Western NC
Thanks Meter: 0

26 posts
More
Any updates on if its allowed or will be allowed?

I saw the $50 Verizon Moto G on sale a few days ago on best buy and purchased it. Its about to arrive, was hoping they'd allow pageplus.

If not, it'll work well as an iPod type device.
5th June 2014, 04:25 PM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 4

17 posts
More
It will NOT work. All prepaid Verizon phones are locked out of use on PagePlus.

If you want a Moto G for PagePlus you need to get the Boost Mobile version then flash to Verizon.

You should be able to use as iPod type device.

It's possible to get a Boost Mobile version for about 50.00 by following: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=433

Then follow these directions to flash to PagePlus: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2537119

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja5219

Any updates on if its allowed or will be allowed?

I saw the $50 Verizon Moto G on sale a few days ago on best buy and purchased it. Its about to arrive, was hoping they'd allow pageplus.

If not, it'll work well as an iPod type device.

5th June 2014, 04:32 PM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 59

352 posts
if you activate the Verizon Moto G on Verizon Prepaid for 6 months, you might be able to get it onto PagePlus after the service expires. You have to use it on Verizon Prepaid for 6 months.
2nd July 2014, 05:58 PM   |  #25  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Boost value? XP or Mac?
Is Boost using an equivalent value of hardware in their phone, or have they gotten the phone made with cheaper parts? I only ask because the cost is only $80. Also, I want to learn Linux but don't have the time. I don't know if my XP PC still works or if I can even browse the web with it. I have a MacBook, but I doubt I can load any of the required software. I am going to download all of the software from a noob friendly website with links. All I did was search "Page Plus Moto G" and about five results down is a convenient PDF with the name automation in the search result. The author is BOB PHONE. I really need pictures to go along with the step-by-step so I found this very useful. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!
2nd July 2014, 07:22 PM   |  #26  
Thanks Meter: 24

30 posts
Boost is same hardware
Boost is same hardware as the Verizon phone. Only difference is the ESN is NOT in the "banned/ must be on Verizon for 6 months" range that the Verizon version is. My son has the Boost G and LOVES LOVES, LOVES it. Has been able to move lots of functions that are on the Moto X over to it. And we are paying $29 a month on PPC.

A XP PC should work. Becarful of those web viruses though! Just kidding. Just do NOT use IE as the web browser! Mac, probably not going to work so well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glove0001

Is Boost using an equivalent value of hardware in their phone, or have they gotten the phone made with cheaper parts? I only ask because the cost is only $80. Also, I want to learn Linux but don't have the time. I don't know if my XP PC still works or if I can even browse the web with it. I have a MacBook, but I doubt I can load any of the required software. I am going to download all of the software from a noob friendly website with links. All I did was search "Page Plus Moto G" and about five results down is a convenient PDF with the name automation in the search result. The author is BOB PHONE. I really need pictures to go along with the step-by-step so I found this very useful. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
moto g, page plus, verizon prepaid
Previous Thread Next Thread