FORUMS

[Q] Question about Omnirom

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By shadowsfall69, Junior Member on 26th May 2014, 03:03 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I'm currently on the latest CM11, and was considering changing to omnirom, but my question is this: does omnirom have the theme chooser feature? Thanks in advance
 
 
15th June 2014, 09:15 AM |#2  
shadowsfall69's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Broadway, VA
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsfall69

I'm currently on the latest CM11, and was considering changing to omnirom, but my question is this: does omnirom have the theme chooser feature? Thanks in advance

I took the plunge and flashed anyway. It was nice, fast and smooth. However I like the ability to be able to customize my xoom with themes so ill stick to cm11
23rd June 2014, 10:49 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsfall69

I took the plunge and flashed anyway. It was nice, fast and smooth. However I like the ability to be able to customize my xoom with themes so ill stick to cm11


So... between the two you'd say Omni is faster? I'm going to take a whack at this tonight, see how it goes.
2nd July 2014, 10:00 PM |#4  
shadowsfall69's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Broadway, VA
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ktober

So... between the two you'd say Omni is faster? I'm going to take a whack at this tonight, see how it goes.

To be honest, based on my experience, they're both equally as fast, only omni doesn't quite have the customization options as far as theming goes. Other than that, I'd have no problem recommending either rom
The Following User Says Thank You to shadowsfall69 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes