[Q] Question about Omnirom

OP shadowsfall69

26th May 2014, 04:03 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Broadway, VA
Thanks Meter: 1

6 posts
More
I'm currently on the latest CM11, and was considering changing to omnirom, but my question is this: does omnirom have the theme chooser feature? Thanks in advance
15th June 2014, 10:15 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Flag Broadway, VA

6 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsfall69

I'm currently on the latest CM11, and was considering changing to omnirom, but my question is this: does omnirom have the theme chooser feature? Thanks in advance

I took the plunge and flashed anyway. It was nice, fast and smooth. However I like the ability to be able to customize my xoom with themes so ill stick to cm11
23rd June 2014, 11:49 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsfall69

I took the plunge and flashed anyway. It was nice, fast and smooth. However I like the ability to be able to customize my xoom with themes so ill stick to cm11

So... between the two you'd say Omni is faster? I'm going to take a whack at this tonight, see how it goes.
2nd July 2014, 11:00 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Broadway, VA

6 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ktober

So... between the two you'd say Omni is faster? I'm going to take a whack at this tonight, see how it goes.

To be honest, based on my experience, they're both equally as fast, only omni doesn't quite have the customization options as far as theming goes. Other than that, I'd have no problem recommending either rom
The Following User Says Thank You to shadowsfall69 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread