Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,386 Members 52,010 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Question about Omnirom

Tip us?

shadowsfall69
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Question about Omnirom

I'm currently on the latest CM11, and was considering changing to omnirom, but my question is this: does omnirom have the theme chooser feature? Thanks in advance

shadowsfall69
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsfall69 View Post
I'm currently on the latest CM11, and was considering changing to omnirom, but my question is this: does omnirom have the theme chooser feature? Thanks in advance
I took the plunge and flashed anyway. It was nice, fast and smooth. However I like the ability to be able to customize my xoom with themes so ill stick to cm11

0ktober
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsfall69 View Post
I took the plunge and flashed anyway. It was nice, fast and smooth. However I like the ability to be able to customize my xoom with themes so ill stick to cm11

So... between the two you'd say Omni is faster? I'm going to take a whack at this tonight, see how it goes.

shadowsfall69
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ktober View Post
So... between the two you'd say Omni is faster? I'm going to take a whack at this tonight, see how it goes.
To be honest, based on my experience, they're both equally as fast, only omni doesn't quite have the customization options as far as theming goes. Other than that, I'd have no problem recommending either rom
The Following User Says Thank You to shadowsfall69 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]