Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,126 Members 42,914 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Bricked Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Stuck in Odin

Tip us?
 
ShinySide
Old
#11  
ShinySide's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1501
Posts: 1,197
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: IHB
Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo87 View Post
OK, thanks for the support, i will considering make a donation for this $$

so, in conclusion, iam really ina hole with this issue, no? i dont know how i can get brick in this form my tablet, only 3 weeks with it and is stuck...

i dont know much about this and samsung devices, but, need i another file apart of the firmware? the Pit file?
Check my previous post. I had just edited while you were responding Haha I have the donation link up because some people asked if I had one when I was compiling Carbon for s4's. I never accept them tho so its just there for "show" Ahaha


Its just one file. Contains all the partition block sizes, names, etc etc and willl delete everything and repartition the devices partitions, etc etc
Im guessing the loke bins are the bootloader. And since one flashed for you, it might be failing at a check point.
Donations Accepted here


Don't change your wants or where you want to be just because the other has.
 
nismo87
Old
#12  
nismo87's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: guadalajara
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinySide View Post
Check my previous post. I had just edited while you were responding Haha I have the donation link up because some people asked if I had one when I was compiling Carbon for s4's. I never accept them tho so its just there for "show" Ahaha


Its just one file. Contains all the partition block sizes, names, etc etc and willl delete everything and repartition the devices partitions, etc etc
Im guessing the loke bins are the bootloader. And since one flashed for you, it might be failing at a check point.

Hi again Shinyside,

today was a great day for my tablet jeje, its ALIVE again   

what i made?
Just desinstall KIES, and reboot the Pc, install again the drivers for samsung, after, download again the Original firmware from your Link ( chrome://mega/content/secure.html#!I...bFi84z4CIFQhKw

i downoad again because, sometimes in large files, the download is corrupted for X reason, unzip this in desktop (i dont know if this is good or not).

the next step was plug to charge for 1 hrs the tab 4, with the black screen turn on, Open Odin 3.07 , wait 2 minutes and upload the ND5 file previous downloaded, plug the TAB 4 in the Pc with (this is important) the OEM cable, i was plugin with other micro usb in the past attempted, so, just when Odin finish to charge 100% the firmware, just press START and wait a couple of minutes, the tablet autoreboot and now is alive.

but... i dont know but when my tab turn on again, all apps, pictures,etc was there so, i dont know if my tablet only was bricked temporarily or not completely bricked..... i dont know, only know that i have a tab again and thanks Shinyside for all support.

So, your link about donation is working or not? i want to invite u a beer, minimum

i want leave the Odin record about this, if anybody have the same problem:

<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> T230NUUEU0ANE2_T230NUXAC0ANE2_HOME.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/003> Added!!
<ID:0/003> Odin v.3 engine (ID:3)..
<ID:0/003> File analysis..
<ID:0/003> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/003> Initialzation..
<ID:0/003> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/003> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/003> loke_1st.bin
<ID:0/003> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/003> loke_2nd.bin
<ID:0/003> param.lfs
<ID:0/003> DTim.Primary
<ID:0/003> DTim.Recovery
<ID:0/003> boot.img
<ID:0/003> recovery.img
<ID:0/003> system.img
<ID:0/003> NVM.img
<ID:0/003> cache.img


 
ShinySide
Old
#13  
ShinySide's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1501
Posts: 1,197
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: IHB
Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo87 View Post
Hi again Shinyside,

today was a great day for my tablet jeje, its ALIVE again   

what i made?
Just desinstall KIES, and reboot the Pc, install again the drivers for samsung, after, download again the Original firmware from your Link ( chrome://mega/content/secure.html#!I...bFi84z4CIFQhKw

i downoad again because, sometimes in large files, the download is corrupted for X reason, unzip this in desktop (i dont know if this is good or not).

the next step was plug to charge for 1 hrs the tab 4, with the black screen turn on, Open Odin 3.07 , wait 2 minutes and upload the ND5 file previous downloaded, plug the TAB 4 in the Pc with (this is important) the OEM cable, i was plugin with other micro usb in the past attempted, so, just when Odin finish to charge 100% the firmware, just press START and wait a couple of minutes, the tablet autoreboot and now is alive.

but... i dont know but when my tab turn on again, all apps, pictures,etc was there so, i dont know if my tablet only was bricked temporarily or not completely bricked..... i dont know, only know that i have a tab again and thanks Shinyside for all support.

So, your link about donation is working or not? i want to invite u a beer, minimum

i want leave the Odin record about this, if anybody have the same problem:

<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> T230NUUEU0ANE2_T230NUXAC0ANE2_HOME.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/003> Added!!
<ID:0/003> Odin v.3 engine (ID:3)..
<ID:0/003> File analysis..
<ID:0/003> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/003> Initialzation..
<ID:0/003> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/003> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/003> loke_1st.bin
<ID:0/003> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/003> loke_2nd.bin
<ID:0/003> param.lfs
<ID:0/003> DTim.Primary
<ID:0/003> DTim.Recovery
<ID:0/003> boot.img
<ID:0/003> recovery.img
<ID:0/003> system.img
<ID:0/003> NVM.img
<ID:0/003> cache.img


Sweet good deal man. Glad you got iit back up and running. I didn't even think about the cable. We an issue with using some different usb cables on the s4 too. But glad you got it back up and running. And yeah it works
Donations Accepted here


Don't change your wants or where you want to be just because the other has.
The Following User Says Thank You to ShinySide For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
nismo87
Old
#14  
nismo87's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: guadalajara
the next step is, how to root my tab 4......
 
ShinySide
Old
#15  
ShinySide's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1501
Posts: 1,197
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: IHB
Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo87 View Post
the next step is, how to root my tab 4......
Check post 2
Donations Accepted here


Don't change your wants or where you want to be just because the other has.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Automate Your Device with Sfen

Changing the profile of yourdevice manually is now long forgotten. Since the advent of Android automation … more

Galaxy Photo Screen Lock Displays a Photo Slideshow on Your Lock Screen

Being the most often looked at part of our devices UI, the lock … more

Boost the LG G3 Speaker and Headphone Volume

It seems like OEMs are stepping up their game, with regards to thequality of their devices sound … more

Forums Added for the HTC Desire 610 and LG G3 US Carrier Variants

We recently added two new sets of forums here on XDA. The first … more