Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,775 Members 40,823 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Recovery is not Seandroid Enforcing

Tip us?

Megaflop666
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Default Ignore my last post

Chainfire pointed out my ignorance regarding my question in the previous post. Correct TWRP fixed everything. Thanks!

Don164
Old
Thanks Meter 7
I also had the same problem on my Note 3. Apparently I flashed the wrong recovery, I flashed the TWRP recovery for 4.4 when I had 4.3.
What I did was power the phone off and then go into download mode (Or whatever your phone's equivalent is) and flash the stock recovery again. This should get the phone working again (at least it did for me) and then make sure you choose the right recovery and flash that.

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Free mobile app

Fahim_Note3
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Two Problems in my Note 3

Hi Guys,

I have recently purchased a Samsung Note 3 from Dubai which I use in India.All is working well except these two problems

1) When I switch on my phone its showing "Kernel is not seandroid enforcing Set Warranty Bit: Kernel"

2) Software update option is not showing in Settings --> General --> About Device

Can anyone of you help me to solve this two problem of mine. Thanks in advance

hey_joe
Old
Thanks Meter 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahim_Note3 View Post
Hi Guys,

I have recently purchased a Samsung Note 3 from Dubai which I use in India.All is working well except these two problems

1) When I switch on my phone its showing "Kernel is not seandroid enforcing Set Warranty Bit: Kernel"

2) Software update option is not showing in Settings --> General --> About Device

Can anyone of you help me to solve this two problem of mine. Thanks in advance
1) It's normal for this to show up when the phone has either been rooted or a custom recovery/rom/kernel is installed

2) Either that is the result of my point above or it didn't have it in the first place. For example, although mine has it, it doesn't do anything when clicked ( running custom rom and rooted ). But you can still update the phone manually using Odin or if custom recovery is installed, can flash a custom rom.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using XDA Free mobile app

FreddyFredFred
Old
Thanks Meter 65
I take no credit for this, it was in someones signature and I don't know who it was to give proper thanks........

If you get stuck in this bootloop and need to boot your phone.....

Pull the battery......vol down+home+power.......when confirmation screen comes up hit vol down again to cancel and your phone will boot!

Thanks whomevers sig this was in. It saved me!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FreddyFredFred For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

PaceyPimps
Old
(Last edited by PaceyPimps; 25th June 2014 at 03:39 AM.) Reason: fix text
Thanks Meter 1
My problem is i rooted using CF-Auto Root on Odin v3.07 then i installed Rom Manager and had Rom Manager Flash CWM Recovery v6.0.4.6 Then it noticed it did install SuperSu then i did a Root Check with Root Checker App on the Play Store and it says my phone is rooted. But when i try to use Rom Manager to reboot into CWM Recovery it keeps bootlooping saying: "recovery booting..., recovery is not seandroid enforcing, set warranty bit. So have to remove the battery and restart to get back but the problem is what can i do to fix this i want to install custom roms and i can't? I am on T-Mobile Note 3 4.4.2 NB4 build pls help.

Rosli59564
Old
Thanks Meter 139
Don't use Rom Manager to flash cwm. Use odin instead

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Rosli59564 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

PaceyPimps
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosli59564 View Post
Don't use Rom Manager to flash cwm. Use odin instead

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
i did but did not work so i used flashify to install TWRP and it worked just fine but thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to PaceyPimps For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

justice26
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddyfredfred View Post
i take no credit for this, it was in someones signature and i don't know who it was to give proper thanks........

if you get stuck in this bootloop and need to boot your phone.....

Pull the battery......vol down+home+power.......when confirmation screen comes up hit vol down again to cancel and your phone will boot!

Thanks whomevers sig this was in. It saved me!
thank you, you saved me!!!!!!