Roam Control or Force Roaming?

1st June 2014, 04:59 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I downloaded the roam control trail and it does not work for me. I was wondering is there a way around it or a rom that I can use to control my roam?

I have sprint and I am losing bars and reception in my own home and work place. I understand I can use a airwave, but I do not care for sprint having access to my internet. Work its impossible since its work... verizon is very strong in the area. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
3rd July 2014, 01:51 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xvi3tsoljahx

I downloaded the roam control trail and it does not work for me. I was wondering is there a way around it or a rom that I can use to control my roam?

I have sprint and I am losing bars and reception in my own home and work place. I understand I can use a airwave, but I do not care for sprint having access to my internet. Work its impossible since its work... verizon is very strong in the area. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

I too am having service latency and I installed roam control and when activate, screen is bland until the application closes unexpectedly. I am on PA rom and that may be a reason but I am looking for a force roam solution that works on the Sprint G2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread