Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,223 Members 41,525 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Roam Control or Force Roaming?

Tip us?

xvi3tsoljahx
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Roam Control or Force Roaming?

I downloaded the roam control trail and it does not work for me. I was wondering is there a way around it or a rom that I can use to control my roam?

I have sprint and I am losing bars and reception in my own home and work place. I understand I can use a airwave, but I do not care for sprint having access to my internet. Work its impossible since its work... verizon is very strong in the area. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

goofydragon1
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xvi3tsoljahx View Post
I downloaded the roam control trail and it does not work for me. I was wondering is there a way around it or a rom that I can use to control my roam?

I have sprint and I am losing bars and reception in my own home and work place. I understand I can use a airwave, but I do not care for sprint having access to my internet. Work its impossible since its work... verizon is very strong in the area. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
I too am having service latency and I installed roam control and when activate, screen is bland until the application closes unexpectedly. I am on PA rom and that may be a reason but I am looking for a force roam solution that works on the Sprint G2