FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[REQ] S5 Framework.apk

1,358 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,643
 
By android.zealot.fervor, Senior Member on 29th April 2014, 08:43 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Can anyone please upload samsung galaxy s5's framework.apk ?
I shall be highly thankful and grateful for this favor.
Best Regards...
 
 
29th April 2014, 09:42 PM |#2  
Airboner's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lucifer's City
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by android.zealot.fervor

Can anyone please upload samsung galaxy s5's framework.apk ?
I shall be highly thankful and grateful for this favor.
Best Regards...

there ist s5's framework
its the same for all devices..
sow goole it and download
or download it from google play
30th April 2014, 12:49 AM |#3  
android.zealot.fervor's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag ★◢↿MUSCAT↾◣★
Thanks Meter: 1,643
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airboner

there ist s5's framework
its the same for all devices..
sow goole it and download
or download it from google play

That was better to not answer mate. Please be away from the things that are not in your knowledge.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to android.zealot.fervor For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift android.zealot.fervor Ad-Free
30th April 2014, 03:47 AM |#4  
RevelationOmega's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 620
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by android.zealot.fervor

Can anyone please upload samsung galaxy s5's framework.apk ?
I shall be highly thankful and grateful for this favor.
Best Regards...

Here you go

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Jh...JnVkt0NFU/edit

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Jh...ZYZEppMUk/edit
The Following User Says Thank You to RevelationOmega For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RevelationOmega Ad-Free
30th April 2014, 12:00 PM |#5  
android.zealot.fervor's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag ★◢↿MUSCAT↾◣★
Thanks Meter: 1,643
 
More
Thanks a lot my brother but can you please upload it on some other server ? . The file you gave asks me for permissions from the owner. So i can't download it.
30th April 2014, 06:32 PM |#6  
RevelationOmega's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 620
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by android.zealot.fervor

Thanks a lot my brother but can you please upload it on some other server ? . The file you gave asks me for permissions from the owner. So i can't download it.

Yeah, saw that this morning here. I gave permission towards viewing, try it now. If not, I'll set up something else to do it.
The Following User Says Thank You to RevelationOmega For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RevelationOmega Ad-Free
3rd July 2014, 03:56 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Jerusalem
Thanks Meter: 512
 
Donate to Me
More
how about a link for the systemUI apk?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes