Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,051 Members 53,901 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] LGP760 V20i-eur-xx unable to unlock bootloader !!!

Tip us?

dr.David
Old
(Last edited by dr.David; 30th June 2014 at 06:58 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] LGP760 V20i-eur-xx unable to unlock bootloader !!!

Hello,

I have a lg p760 L9 V20i-eur-xx which has locked bootloader and I cannot unlock it no matter what I try. Also I made the mistake to try to flash cwm recovery and now I'm stuck at Lg security error. I can still get into sw/upgrade mode but that is far as it goes. I tried so far LG flashtool, no succes, kdz flashing no succes. Smartflash no succes. It seems like nothing works. I was using win 7 x64.

Is there any feaseble way that I can recover my phone and get rid of the LG security error?
Is there any way to unlock the bootloader?

Thank you very much I know most of you are sick of it but please help me ...it's my only phone and I'm lost without it. Thanks in advance.

By the way, how can I check if my bootloader is just locked or encrypted. If it's encrypted then I believe there is no chance of succeding.

lecorbusier
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Factory reset. Simultaneously press power, menu and volume up or down, the other position bringing up recovery.
I had unlocked the bootloader long ago, but had to re-root a couple if days ago in the process of updating baseband. I could update the rooted rom with LG's service flash tool w/o losing apps and settings, surprisingly, but could not get adb to work with Win8.1 x64. Trying to invoke fastboot menu on the phone earned me the factory reset, now all was gone and still no root and no way to recover anything. No problems with adb on the netbook running Win7 x64, however.