Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,576 Members 38,137 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stock Rooted 4.1.2 JB ROM for Sasktel i747m??

Tip us?

Ariesdroid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 346

DONATE TO ME
Default Stock Rooted 4.1.2 JB ROM for Sasktel i747m??

Hey guys, I've been searching for a couple hours now and have came up empty handed.

I'm trying to find a stock rooted ROM for my Sasktel i747m (baseband/bootloader= MF1] . I already have the Odin-able version but i don't have access to a computer for a few days so i am looking for a flashable zip that i can flash in cwm recovery? I know these type of zips exist for the us carriers....but has anyone made one for the Canadian versions???

any help or links would be great..

AGAIN, I'M LOOKING FOR A FLASHABLE STOCK ROOTED ZIP FOR sasktel I747M (BASEBAND MF1) THAT I CAN FLASH IN CWM 6.0.4.7 RECOVERY...NOT ODIN.

Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Current Devices:
============================
LG G3 d852
Current ROM: Stock (rooted)
Currently praying for a boot loader unlock method
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 SM-T310
[ROM][4.4.4][Spirit] [v1.2][OFFICIAL]
Blackhawk Kernel

ANDROID 4.4.X Custom ROM Hub community on Google+: https://plus.google.com/communities/...93143539947480

audit13
Old
Thanks Meter 422
Not sure if mobile Odin will help: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1347899

Pre-rooted ROMs: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1739426

jmah10
Old
Thanks Meter 19
did you ever solve this issue? I was wondering the same thing, wanting to flash back to rogers 4.1.1/2 and them back to Quantum to fix the minor LTE issue. I was considering mobile ODIN.

audit13
Old
Thanks Meter 422
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmah10 View Post
did you ever solve this issue? I was wondering the same thing, wanting to flash back to rogers 4.1.1/2 and them back to Quantum to fix the minor LTE issue. I was considering mobile ODIN.
Do you have the i747m? If you do, you can try flashing a stock ROM from sammobile. Not sure if you can use Odin with a 4.3 bootloader.

jmah10
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by audit13 View Post
Do you have the i747m? If you do, you can try flashing a stock ROM from sammobile. Not sure if you can use Odin with a 4.3 bootloader.
yep, i'm on the i747m with the LK4 bootloader, so I think that's 4.1.1? Ideally, I was hoping to just use CWM to flash everything - stock rom, then back to quantum, but I hadn't found a flashable version of stock rom for CWM yet. I will check out sammobile, though, thanks.

Ariesdroid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 346

DONATE TO ME
I never did find a zip...I ended up odining back and then making sure i made a stock rooted nandroid before going back to aosp...
Current Devices:
LG G3 d852
Current ROM: Stock (rooted)
Currently praying for a boot loader unlock method
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 SM-T310
[ROM][4.4.4][Spirit] [v1.2][OFFICIAL]
Blackhawk Kernel

ANDROID 4.4.X Custom ROM Hub community on Google+: https://plus.google.com/communities/...93143539947480