Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,453 Members 42,236 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How to watch Amazon Prime Videos?

Tip us?

Giopand
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default How to watch Amazon Prime Videos?

Does anyone know is there any method to be able to watch Amazon Prime videos on my Sprint Note 3 SM-N900P rooted with NC5.

Thanks for your help.
The Following User Says Thank You to Giopand For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DarkManX4lf
Old
(Last edited by DarkManX4lf; 1st July 2014 at 07:00 AM.)
Thanks Meter 294
Just go to the desktop amazon site via chrome and watch a video.

Edit: never mind, looks like this doesn't work anymore.

idone
Old
Thanks Meter 85
I watch prime and hulu.

find patched flashplayer for kitkat (its posted on xda multiple times) and use browser that lets you change useragent to desktop... i use dolphin.

In your prime video settings make sure flash is selected and not silverlight and it will work.

Giopand
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by idone View Post
I watch prime and hulu.

find patched flashplayer for kitkat (its posted on xda multiple times) and use browser that lets you change useragent to desktop... i use dolphin.

In your prime video settings make sure flash is selected and not silverlight and it will work.
I downloaded flash and it only works for games and YouTube flash on dolphin but not amazon videos. Do you have that patched flash player? let me know. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Giopand
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
I watch prime and hulu.

Also the new dolphin doesn't have an option to select browser as desktop. And I didn't find any silverlight option.

idone
Old
Thanks Meter 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giopand View Post
Also the new dolphin doesn't have an option to select browser as desktop. And I didn't find any silverlight option.

Im not googling everything 4 u but here http://www.google.com/search?q=xda+d...at+flashplayer

Its the first link.

I update dolphin every time, newest version does have user agent settings.
As for flash/silverlight setting in amazon look harder. Same for desktop mode in dolphin, look harder its there.
The Following User Says Thank You to idone For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Giopand
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Im not googling everything 4 u but here http://www.google.com/search?q=xda+d...at+flashplayer

Its the first link.

I update dolphin every time, newest version does have user agent settings.
As for flash/silverlight setting in amazon look harder. Same for desktop mode in dolphin, look harder its there.
Thanks, I just found out the only thing I have to change was the desktop mode and it works. I found that to change to desktop mode as default you need to open a Web page and the it gives you the option. Then a message will appear about silverlight or flash when you try to watch a movie for first time, I just select flash and that's it watch and it looks ok. Not bad.

Thanks a lot idone.

idone
Old
Thanks Meter 85
Good to hear.