FORUMS

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Tegra Note 7 P-1640 update. OTA 2.4.1 LIVE.

27th June 2014, 01:44 PM |#1  
srcharged's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 80
 
More
GPS performance and stability improvements.
OTA process improvements.
Android security enhancements and fixes.

Sent from my TegraNote-P1640 using XDA Free mobile app
 
 
27th June 2014, 01:45 PM |#2  
srcharged's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 80
 
More
OTA process update.

That might just cling on my hopes for a new update nearby.

Sent from my TegraNote-P1640 using XDA Free mobile app
27th June 2014, 03:05 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Thumbs up Hope
Quote:
Originally Posted by srcharged

OTA process update.

That might just cling on my hopes for a new update nearby.

Sent from my TegraNote-P1640 using XDA Free mobile app

Fingers Crossed
27th June 2014, 05:14 PM |#4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
as usual not installable with cwm.

If u have cwm, thats what i did:

#1 dont do anything, just try to install the update (with cwm)
#2 this will fail, but it reverts to default recovery
#3 install again
#4 finish, now reinstall cwm
Last edited by cars10k; 27th June 2014 at 05:18 PM.
28th June 2014, 05:58 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Damn, Mine doesn't go into default recovery after Cwm fails to install the update.

There is a an error message which says that firmware is for 'tegranote', which is not compatible with the device which is 'tegratab', has anyone ever seen this error?



Quote:
Originally Posted by cars10k

as usual not installable with cwm.

If u have cwm, thats what i did:

#1 dont do anything, just try to install the update (with cwm)
#2 this will fail, but it reverts to default recovery
#3 install again
#4 finish, now reinstall cwm

28th June 2014, 06:21 PM |#6  
Tomsgt's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag IN
Thanks Meter: 2,198
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanekanekane

Damn, Mine doesn't go into default recovery after Cwm fails to install the update.

There is a an error message which says that firmware is for 'tegranote', which is not compatible with the device which is 'tegratab', has anyone ever seen this error?

super tool updated to 2.4.1 ota http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2627654
29th June 2014, 02:20 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
do any of you have bad battery life in 4.4 or would you consider it normal and on par with 4.3 after the updates? I havent used 4.3 so it would be nice to know
1st July 2014, 02:06 AM |#8  
GR00VY GH0ULIE's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Guildford Surrey
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nielo360

do any of you have bad battery life in 4.4 or would you consider it normal and on par with 4.3 after the updates? I havent used 4.3 so it would be nice to know

Battery life is ok... Probably be a lot better with ART but who knows when we'll get that!

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
3rd July 2014, 11:23 AM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I had previously used superior to root my tablet.

If I use it again for the 2.4.1 update, will I loose my data, and have to setup the tablet again?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomsgt

super tool updated to 2.4.1 ota http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2627654

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes