Set Up Your MediaTek Device with Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide

As can be seen with the use of MediaTek chips in Android One devices … more

Sony Updates AOSP Sources to Android 5.0.1

Just a few days ago, Sony did an utterly fantastic job by pushing out numerous device trees for … more

Stop Your Screen From Turning Off with KeepItOn

We all know the feeling of reading a news article orrather longdocument, when our screen … more

The XDA LG QPair Developer Challenge Voting Has Begun!

It seems like it was just yesterday that weannounced that we had paired up with LGto … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] adapter to charge and aux music plug?

OP mcjordan92

1st July 2014, 11:26 PM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
385 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Found it
http://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B0053GE...054310-2183540
Well almost.. It's a male aux.. So I'll just need a female to female aux chip and I'm good..
Now I only need to find it somewhere in ebay and not amazon (can't ship from amazon)

Sent from my Xperia Z.
3rd July 2014, 05:05 AM   |  #12  
d4rkkn16ht's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 42
 
289 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcjordan92

Found it
http://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B0053GE...054310-2183540
Well almost.. It's a male aux.. So I'll just need a female to female aux chip and I'm good..
Now I only need to find it somewhere in ebay and not amazon (can't ship from amazon)

Sent from my Xperia Z.

Be careful if you gonna use P1000 products on our SGN GT-N80XX.
Most doesn't work.
Better look at the reviews on the site or Google for potential problems that may exists.
Ask the seller if necessary.

Edit:
Try this if you decide to buy those : 3.5mm Female to Female F/F Audio Stereo Adapter Connector Coupler Extension MC21
Last edited by d4rkkn16ht; 3rd July 2014 at 05:09 AM.
3rd July 2014, 06:18 AM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
385 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rkkn16ht

Be careful if you gonna use P1000 products on our SGN GT-N80XX.
Most doesn't work.
Better look at the reviews on the site or Google for potential problems that may exists.
Ask the seller if necessary.

Edit:
Try this if you decide to buy those : 3.5mm Female to Female F/F Audio Stereo Adapter Connector Coupler Extension MC21

What do you mean most doesn't work?
It's a cable.. And the plug is the same for all Samsung's products..

Sent from my Xperia Z.
3rd July 2014, 07:18 AM   |  #14  
d4rkkn16ht's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 42
 
289 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcjordan92

What do you mean most doesn't work?
It's a cable.. And the plug is the same for all Samsung's products..

Sent from my Xperia Z.

The pin configuration is slightly different
3rd July 2014, 12:13 PM   |  #15  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
385 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rkkn16ht

The pin configuration is slightly different

can you confirm that? officially
Last edited by mcjordan92; 3rd July 2014 at 12:19 PM.
3rd July 2014, 12:23 PM   |  #16  
d4rkkn16ht's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 42
 
289 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcjordan92

can you confirm that? officially

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2145137
According to this thread, the pin configuration is slightly different.
I have a complete service manual for GT-N8000 but I don't have the P1000's so I can't confirm it.
But people in this thread seem to confirm it.
3rd July 2014, 12:51 PM   |  #17  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
385 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rkkn16ht

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2145137
According to this thread, the pin configuration is slightly different.
I have a complete service manual for GT-N8000 but I don't have the P1000's so I can't confirm it.
But people in this thread seem to confirm it.

Thanks but thats a crappy cable faults.. or software incompatible..
The plug as 30 pin is the same one for all Samsung's products you can be sure.. perhaps the Note 10.1 doesn't supports the same operations like the tab such as connecting to TV, but the ports are the same for sure..
AUX is supported by the note and charging is supported.. I'm pretty sure that both is supported as well, but I'll be smarter when I'll have one in my hand..

I would appreciate if you could help me find that cable on worldwide shipping website (such as eBay), I couldn't find any.
The name for that is pretty much Galaxy tab to AUX and USB or 30 pin (not iphone!) to AUX + USB ..
3rd July 2014, 01:07 PM   |  #18  
d4rkkn16ht's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 42
 
289 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcjordan92

Thanks but thats a crappy cable faults.. or software incompatible..
The plug as 30 pin is the same one for all Samsung's products you can be sure.. perhaps the Note 10.1 doesn't supports the same operations like the tab such as connecting to TV, but the ports are the same for sure..
AUX is supported by the note and charging is supported.. I'm pretty sure that both is supported as well, but I'll be smarter when I'll have one in my hand..

I would appreciate if you could help me find that cable on worldwide shipping website (such as eBay), I couldn't find any.
The name for that is pretty much Galaxy tab to AUX and USB or 30 pin (not iphone!) to AUX + USB ..

I've searched it already without you asking,but it doesn't exists on eBay

The Following User Says Thank You to d4rkkn16ht For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes