Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,037 Members 52,241 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

OE back cover

Tip us?

Scann69
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyStark View Post
Very nice. The NFC is the reason I have interest in the one I've mentioned.

Is the feel of the black carbon much better then the OE stock?
Personally i find the feel and grip much better compared to the original white cover. Also the white tends to get dirty very fast. Having said that....i just got the clear back case in my mail box this afternoon.....now it's exactly how i like it to be

As for the NFC, i removed the NFC from the original white cover and put it on the carbon cover. Pictures attached.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Image05.jpg
Views:	374
Size:	207.9 KB
ID:	2806755   Click image for larger version

Name:	Image06.jpg
Views:	413
Size:	247.3 KB
ID:	2806756   Click image for larger version

Name:	Image07.jpg
Views:	367
Size:	125.8 KB
ID:	2806757  
Current - oPPo FiNd 7♠ (1.2.4i) + gALaXy gEar
Current - oNe + oNe (ColorOS 2.0.5)

Collections
gALaXy nOte 3 <- gALaXy nOte II <- hTc oNe X <- HTC Sensation (Elegancia™ ICS) <- HTC HD2-Android (CoreDroid) <- HTC Desire (✰.Reflex S Gingerbread) <- HTC Touch Pro 2 <- HTC Touch Pro <- HTC TyTN II <- HTC Touch Diamond (Gen-Y) <- HTC Touch (Onyx Ultimate) <- Dopod 838 Pro <- Dopod 818 (FInixNOver) <- Palm Treo 650 <- Palm Treo 300 <- Palm Treo 270 <- Palm Treo 180 <- Nokia 3210
The Following User Says Thank You to Scann69 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TonyStark
Old
Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 5163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scann69 View Post
Personally i find the feel and grip much better compared to the original white cover. Also the white tends to get dirty very fast. Having said that....i just got the clear back case in my mail box this afternoon.....now it's exactly how i like it to be

As for the NFC, i removed the NFC from the original white cover and put it on the carbon cover. Pictures attached.
Great pics mate I like that case... only if it's a hard rubberized case. I don't like cases that make the phone slippery

babyree
Old
(Last edited by babyree; 20th June 2014 at 06:22 AM.)
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Great pics mate I like that case... only if it's a hard rubberized case. I don't like cases that make the phone slippery
There is also mistertao. They have the ones with NFC and astro black is available. You can also get one from Kedros Ng on google+.

Scann69
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
It's hard plastic. If your palm sweats or if you hands are wet, it'll get slippery. After a day plus of using it.....i really like it....until of course i drop the phone...touch wood
Current - oPPo FiNd 7♠ (1.2.4i) + gALaXy gEar
Current - oNe + oNe (ColorOS 2.0.5)

Collections
gALaXy nOte 3 <- gALaXy nOte II <- hTc oNe X <- HTC Sensation (Elegancia™ ICS) <- HTC HD2-Android (CoreDroid) <- HTC Desire (✰.Reflex S Gingerbread) <- HTC Touch Pro 2 <- HTC Touch Pro <- HTC TyTN II <- HTC Touch Diamond (Gen-Y) <- HTC Touch (Onyx Ultimate) <- Dopod 838 Pro <- Dopod 818 (FInixNOver) <- Palm Treo 650 <- Palm Treo 300 <- Palm Treo 270 <- Palm Treo 180 <- Nokia 3210

yacsrk
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Alternative on ebay ?

Anyone found a seller on ebay ?
I prefer using Paypal for such buyings...

TonyStark
Old
Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 5163
Quote:
Originally Posted by yacsrk View Post
Anyone found a seller on ebay ?
I prefer using Paypal for such buyings...
Unfortunately I haven't yet.