FORUMS

Dr.Ketan Brings The S6 Theme Store To The Note 4

Dr.Ketan has submitted a video to the forums showing a functional port of the Galaxy S6 … more

Do You Have Insurance on Your Smartphone?

While affordable smartphones are becoming more available, the majority of high-end flagships … more

Apple Music Will Increase iTunes Match to 100,000 Songs

The battle for music streaming subscription dominance is starting to really heat … more

Xposed Framework Updated to v65

Xposed Framework is an extremely popular modification platform for Android, so much so that we included … more

Help! Boot loop

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By mikebolton, Junior Member on 1st June 2014, 05:23 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
3rd July 2014, 03:43 AM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebolton

No it still isn't working everything I try doesn't work it all comes down to the locked bootloader and no matter what I do I can't find a solution to open it

Has anyone come across the same problem and found a solution?

Open a command prompt in the folder with Fastboot. Type in "fastboot oem unlock" without quotes. That will unlock the bootloader and also you to flash factory image.

3rd July 2014, 05:25 PM |#12  
OP Junior Member

More
Doesn't work I've tried it before it just comes up with unlock bootloader screen where you have a choice yes (may void warranty) or no I click yes then I am directed back to fastboot mode with a message at the top left corner saying unlocking now....... but nothing ever happens, I restart device and I'm back to where I started.

Someone must know how to fix this
Last edited by mikebolton; 3rd July 2014 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Grammar
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread