Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,846 Members 51,091 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Asus Memo FHD 10 LTE (ME302KL) Network Unlock?

Tip us?

PHolzwarth
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Asus Memo FHD 10 LTE (ME302KL) Network Unlock?

Just found that my new ME302KL (LTE) just bought via E-Bay has an AT&T network lock - it requests a network unlock code when I insert a SIM. As I don't have an AT&T account or SIM, I cannot get it unlocked from there. Found a web site that wants 50$ for providing an unlock code, which would then take two weeks for processing.

I've unlocked the boot loader with the ASUS utility available on the ASUS web page, and have rooted it successfully with vROOT (the framaroot approach described in another thread did not work for me).

So, is there another way to get the network unlocked? Either by getting a code for the IMEI, or via USB?

ludatrick
Old
Thanks Meter 8

DONATE TO ME
which website? maybe ill give it a try because i have the same issue here i would like to unlock it also, i really dont mind waiting 2 weeks or so

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHolzwarth View Post
Just found that my new ME302KL (LTE) just bought via E-Bay has an AT&T network lock - it requests a network unlock code when I insert a SIM. As I don't have an AT&T account or SIM, I cannot get it unlocked from there. Found a web site that wants 50$ for providing an unlock code, which would then take two weeks for processing.

I've unlocked the boot loader with the ASUS utility available on the ASUS web page, and have rooted it successfully with vROOT (the framaroot approach described in another thread did not work for me).

So, is there another way to get the network unlocked? Either by getting a code for the IMEI, or via USB?