Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Asus Memo FHD 10 LTE (ME302KL) Network Unlock?

OP PHolzwarth

30th May 2014, 12:01 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

2 posts
Just found that my new ME302KL (LTE) just bought via E-Bay has an AT&T network lock - it requests a network unlock code when I insert a SIM. As I don't have an AT&T account or SIM, I cannot get it unlocked from there. Found a web site that wants 50$ for providing an unlock code, which would then take two weeks for processing.

I've unlocked the boot loader with the ASUS utility available on the ASUS web page, and have rooted it successfully with vROOT (the framaroot approach described in another thread did not work for me).

So, is there another way to get the network unlocked? Either by getting a code for the IMEI, or via USB?
3rd July 2014, 08:05 PM   |  #2  
Flag Port-au-Prince
Thanks Meter: 8

158 posts
Donate to Me
More
which website? maybe ill give it a try because i have the same issue here i would like to unlock it also, i really dont mind waiting 2 weeks or so

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHolzwarth

Just found that my new ME302KL (LTE) just bought via E-Bay has an AT&T network lock - it requests a network unlock code when I insert a SIM. As I don't have an AT&T account or SIM, I cannot get it unlocked from there. Found a web site that wants 50$ for providing an unlock code, which would then take two weeks for processing.

I've unlocked the boot loader with the ASUS utility available on the ASUS web page, and have rooted it successfully with vROOT (the framaroot approach described in another thread did not work for me).

So, is there another way to get the network unlocked? Either by getting a code for the IMEI, or via USB?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread