Post Reply

[MOD] [Z1] [4.4.2] [UPDATE :- 25.06.2014] Phonebook and Dialer With Theme Support

1st July 2014, 09:27 PM   |  #11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 107
 
1,141 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
Can you update it for .108 firmware version?...maybe with fullscreen image?...if you tell me what files you need i can post you its
2nd July 2014, 02:25 AM   |  #12  
Rajeev's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai , I N D I A
Thanks Meter: 9,710
 
7,684 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fer2503

Can you update it for .108 firmware version?...maybe with fullscreen image?...if you tell me what files you need i can post you its

Hi

Thanks For Ur Attention. But I Will Ask The Files Later If Needed Bro. Reason Is More Download and Less Thanks. Making This Mod Is Not Easy. Its My 1 Full Day Hard Work.

So I Will Not Going To Update It. But U Can Use This In 108 Firmware. 99% It Will Work. Make A Backup and Try. Then Let Me Know Bro
3rd July 2014, 07:29 PM   |  #13  
basikerton's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
please bro,i need this for 4.4.4 in white with full screen caller mod, ThanksĄ
Greetings from Mexico
3rd July 2014, 08:15 PM   |  #14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 67
 
334 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Would love to have full screen mod both in white and black for 4.4.4
4th July 2014, 03:15 AM   |  #15  
Rajeev's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai , I N D I A
Thanks Meter: 9,710
 
7,684 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by basikerton

please bro,i need this for 4.4.4 in white with full screen caller mod, ThanksĄ
Greetings from Mexico

Will Make Soon For 4.4.4





Quote:
Originally Posted by mnsk

Would love to have full screen mod both in white and black for 4.4.4

The Following User Says Thank You to Rajeev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia Z1 Themes and Apps by ThreadRank