Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,000 Members 49,252 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

TUTORIAL : The correct way to install the new KitKat International B510 ROM

Tip us?

taaeem
Old
Thanks Meter 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuqmaanMathee View Post
Hey could somebody please tell me the size of b125 update.app? I don't wanna flash corrupt files. Also if anything is corrupt will the flash fail? I don't want to destroy my bootloader. Well actually my brother's. Someone please help me.
You won't destroy something because its checking everything before it flashes anything.
Huawei Ascend P6 - Perfect Phone
The Following User Says Thank You to taaeem For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LuqmaanMathee
Old
Thanks Meter 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by taaeem View Post
You won't destroy something because its checking everything before it flashes anything.
Okay but do you perhaps have an md5 anyway? My internet is really slow because I'm having line problems. I had to pause the download for now. I've seen that it checks. But in the manual they say check the file sizes also.

LuqmaanMathee
Old
(Last edited by LuqmaanMathee; 4th July 2014 at 07:19 AM.)
Thanks Meter 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by taaeem View Post
Sorry to question you like this but are you sure it checks it for corruption and it won't flash corrupt files? Also can I go from B111 (I think that's the build) straight to B132? Thereafter I'll update to B510. Or do I have to flash B125 first?
Does the upgrade wipe data?