Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,519 Members 42,369 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] No earpiece sound on stock KitKat 4.4.2

Tip us?

lanahonest
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryotaru View Post
Well, my SoundAbout trial ended and the problem is back. I'm wondering if there is something in the android script or whatever that would "fix" this before ponying up for the Pro version of SoundAbout. Sucks to have to pay to fix Sony's problem

use blackmart for pro version...!!!

arhidi
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryotaru View Post
Well, my SoundAbout trial ended and the problem is back. I'm wondering if there is something in the android script or whatever that would "fix" this before ponying up for the Pro version of SoundAbout. Sucks to have to pay to fix Sony's problem
have you tried HF button widget?
A friend with an xperia ZR just had this issue also, so i was looking for an alternative to SoundAbout and came across this app.

ryotaru
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Thanks for the tip. Right now, I'm frustrated with 4.3 and above, so I went back to 4.2.2. I had another sound problem on KK too; when using my bluetooth headset, if the back of the phone got a little pressure (even from me bending down with the phone in my pants pocket), the bluetooth would disconnect. I would then have to tap or press on the back to get it to reconnect. I was thinking it could be a hardware issue, but I don't have the problem at all on 4.2.2