OP ryotaru

11th June 2014, 09:38 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 2

21 posts
More
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryotaru

Well, my SoundAbout trial ended and the problem is back. I'm wondering if there is something in the android script or whatever that would "fix" this before ponying up for the Pro version of SoundAbout. Sucks to have to pay to fix Sony's problem

use blackmart for pro version...!!!

4th July 2014, 09:16 AM   |  #12  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 11

35 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryotaru

Well, my SoundAbout trial ended and the problem is back. I'm wondering if there is something in the android script or whatever that would "fix" this before ponying up for the Pro version of SoundAbout. Sucks to have to pay to fix Sony's problem

have you tried HF button widget?
A friend with an xperia ZR just had this issue also, so i was looking for an alternative to SoundAbout and came across this app.
4th July 2014, 09:40 AM   |  #13  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

22 posts
Thanks for the tip. Right now, I'm frustrated with 4.3 and above, so I went back to 4.2.2. I had another sound problem on KK too; when using my bluetooth headset, if the back of the phone got a little pressure (even from me bending down with the phone in my pants pocket), the bluetooth would disconnect. I would then have to tap or press on the back to get it to reconnect. I was thinking it could be a hardware issue, but I don't have the problem at all on 4.2.2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread