Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,399 Members 52,244 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: What Android version are you using now?
Android 2.3 2 9.52%
Android 4.0 5 23.81%
Android 4.1 1 4.76%
Android 4.2 0 0%
Android 4.3 1 4.76%
Android 4.4 12 57.14%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Xperia Ray - New Poll: What Android version are you using now?

Tip us?

kentchristopher
Old
(Last edited by kentchristopher; 4th July 2014 at 10:03 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Post Xperia Ray - New Poll: What Android version are you using now?

The poll in the sticky is very outdated (no option for KitKat) and requests to have it reset seem to have gone unheard for months now, so I thought I'd just make a new poll.

Feel free to add your thoughts on the pros/cons of the different Android versions and how they run on the Xperia Ray.

Personally, I'm curious to know how many others are running KitKat and how they think it stacks up against the previous versions in terms of responsiveness, battery life and features. This could provide a good starting point for others in their search for a ROM that fits their needs.

sanzoghenzo
Old
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
Hi, interesting poll and request.

I'm still on ICS (stock based superleggera v7) and I tried a couple of KK ROMs, but I had to revert to ICS because of very bad battery life. Even using tasker and greenify to limit battery drain my ray did not survive for an entire day (1 phone call, some SMS and IM, an hour of browsing/rss/pocket).
Also some application were not so responsive, but I think it was because of too aggressive tasker/greenify settings.

Too bad because I wanted to try how google now (and uber!) would fit in my daily usage... But maybe it's time to buy a more recent phone!