FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

I9505 can't enter Recovery

89 posts
Thanks Meter: 11
 
By Xv1nX, Member on 28th June 2014, 11:42 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi guys,
i hope you can help me
I flash the stock firmware with 4.4.2 with repartitioning, but my S4 stucks after download at the Screen "Samsung Galaxy S4" and the blue "recovery".
I tried to take out the battery for some minutes and retry with Odin. Unfortunately the result is the same. I don't know what to do now Pls Help.

Vince
 
 
28th June 2014, 12:08 PM |#2  
IIIIkoolaidIIII's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cardiff
Thanks Meter: 200
 
Donate to Me
More
I'd use Odin to reflash stock system image again. You may have screwed it with partitioning though, you should flash without it. But use Odin to flash again and hopefully will resolve. May be a bad download of the firmware last time too, make sure to check the MD5 after download.

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

The other option is to try flashing a new recovery only in Odin if that's Al your after getting too to flash an alternate ROM.
28th June 2014, 07:44 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
thanks for the answer. i don't find the checksum of the md5, so i tried with different files. the phone still stuck at the blue "recovery" screen.
Is there another way to restore everything? i canīt enter Recovery Mode with costume recovery (TWRP, CWM)
29th June 2014, 04:08 PM |#4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIIkoolaidIIII

I'd use Odin to reflash stock system image again. You may have screwed it with partitioning though, you should flash without it. But use Odin to flash again and hopefully will resolve. May be a bad download of the firmware last time too, make sure to check the MD5 after download.

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

The other option is to try flashing a new recovery only in Odin if that's Al your after getting too to flash an alternate ROM.

does anyone has another idea? it hasn't hard broken i think, because i can access download mode.
29th June 2014, 04:17 PM |#5  
IIIIkoolaidIIII's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cardiff
Thanks Meter: 200
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xv1nX

does anyone has another idea? it hasn't hard broken i think, because i can access download mode.

Sorry if flashing via Odin is not working then your in trouble. Have you tried following this guide to the letter?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2419762

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIIkoolaidIIII

Sorry if flashing via Odin is not working then your in trouble. Have you tried following this guide to the letter?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2419762

Also going through the Q/A to find a bunch of other solutions mat help:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2419762
4th July 2014, 12:27 AM |#6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
all those didnīt solve the problem. Can JTAG repair solve the problem? i would send my phone to a Jtag repairperson if he can repair it. What do you guys think?


Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIIkoolaidIIII

Sorry if flashing via Odin is not working then your in trouble. Have you tried following this guide to the letter?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2419762

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------



Also going through the Q/A to find a bunch of other solutions mat help:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2419762

4th July 2014, 10:24 AM |#7  
IIIIkoolaidIIII's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cardiff
Thanks Meter: 200
 
Donate to Me
More
Sounds like you've lulled your phone then. It's worth trying any company to see if they can fix it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes