Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,698 Members 49,411 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] pls. help to fix swapping issue on canvas HD

Tip us?

alex279
Old
(Last edited by alex279; 3rd July 2014 at 03:58 AM.) Reason: nothing
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Lightbulb i dont have internal storage

Hello sir,thx for the reply. But the only problem is that my internal & external sd card are not being detecting by the device & so by my pc. So i cannot place the new driver. But as i am using the stock ROM whenever i coneect my device with the pc a folder named CD driveE: Micromax A116 pops out which having the two drivers one of *64 & *84 but i am unable to replace with the mobistyl one because there is no space & they are not delatable. So pls. Suggest me sth what to do...

edwardpage
Old
(Last edited by edwardpage; 3rd July 2014 at 04:37 AM.) Reason: update
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex279 View Post
Hello sir,thx for the reply. But the only problem is that my internal & external sd card are not being detecting by the device & so by my pc. So i cannot place the new driver. But as i am using the stock ROM whenever i coneect my device with the pc a folder named CD driveE: Micromax A116 pops out which having the two drivers one of *64 & *84 but i am unable to replace with the mobistyl one because there is no space & they are not delatable. So pls. Suggest me sth what to do...
u dont have to place the mobistel drivers in ur phone memory...u just have to install them on ur computer...and u may also want to do through this tutorial.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2308431
be INSANE and hit the THANKS button !!!!!!

alex279
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default dont no where the problem lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardpage View Post
u dont have to place the mobistel drivers in ur phone memory...u just have to install them on ur computer...and u may also want to do through this tutorial.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2308431
hello sir, i have installed the drivers on my pc then go through sp flash tools ...... firmware upgrade but still now my device is not being detected so where is the problem pls. clarify it. also i m have attached 2 screenshots for reference. pls. check them accordingly & suggest me sth. a simple process now became tedious,time taking & irritating. pls.reply.........
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	firmware tools.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	257.6 KB
ID:	2832430   Click image for larger version

Name:	flash tool.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	256.0 KB
ID:	2832431  

ChampHardik
Old
Thanks Meter 0
install vcom drivers and your phone will get detected

edwardpage
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex279 View Post
hello sir, i have installed the drivers on my pc then go through sp flash tools ...... firmware upgrade but still now my device is not being detected so where is the problem pls. clarify it. also i m have attached 2 screenshots for reference. pls. check them accordingly & suggest me sth. a simple process now became tedious,time taking & irritating. pls.reply.........
Actually the same happened to me while flashing...so I googled "all MTK drivers" and installed them...the phone then got detected..
be INSANE and hit the THANKS button !!!!!!