Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,757 Members 48,255 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

M8 vs Note 3 user experience.

Tip us?

bmoreboy02
Old
Thanks Meter 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by ticklemepinks View Post
after a day? if u aren't getting text a tower might be down or anything, give it more time hun
I think we fixed the m8. We had to turn my airrave off. Then set the phone to cdma only. Then reset the phone with wifi off. Update the profile then turn airrave back on. So far so good

jsaintabc123
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I got the m8 then swapped back to the note 3. The note 3 is the perfect size I'm... And it's just beefy on hyperdrive Rom...

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

bmoreboy02
Old
Thanks Meter 301
I got the whole airrave issue taken care of but there is another concern. I live in baltimore but work in northern va. When i had my note 3 i would have excellent signal the whole trip down 95 and 495. Well the m8 bounces so much between 4g and 3g and everytime it switches i lose signal for a moment

SantinoInc
Old
Thanks Meter 714
Had the Note 3 and it ran mint. This phone really doesn't have much on it other than the fact that it's way better build quality and sexier overall. You can't go wrong with either phone

Sent from my 831C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Free 15GB storage plus an additional 5GB for using my referral link. You can also get an additional 5GB for every person you get to join! Of course it has a Android app with features such as automatically syncing any photos/videos you have recently taken when you are on WiFi. Give it a shot!
https://copy.com?r=yxvvP2
The Following User Says Thank You to SantinoInc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dandan2980
Old
Thanks Meter 655
I can't even believe this thread still exists in this forum. This is an HTC M8 forum not a Note 3 forum WTF

bmoreboy02
Old
Thanks Meter 301
Wow now there sending me a new m8. The phone is dropping calls left and right and cant hold signal

KennyG123
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Thanks Meter 25426

DONATE TO ME
Thread closed
There is a sticky for device comparisons in your Note 3 section and a thread in the XDA Off-Topic forum as well
Thanks
FNSM

Moderator Directory - - - FORUM RULES - - - Support Autism Awareness here

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe