OP Xanode

4th July 2014, 12:41 PM   |  #21  
Flag Rotterdam(ned)
Thanks Meter: 16

87 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by polish_pat

wow, pathetic. I hate all the BS threads about how samsung screwed us on the screen.

..... things that in the first place only appear in VERY SPECIFIC SCENARIOS THAT YOU NEVER ENCOUNTER IN REAL LIFE?

Well... sorry for using my phone at night or when i can't sleep. Standard-/auto-brightness isn't pleasant to use then.

Oh, i almost forgot to mention that i often set a dark (black) background. Its really AMOLED (battery) friendly...
4th July 2014, 05:25 PM   |  #22  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 381

1,530 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramsenn

Or you are just a kurwa who use full brightness at night to fuc up your eyes.

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

The only kurwa here is the one you came out of

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by born4trance

Well... sorry for using my phone at night or when i can't sleep. Standard-/auto-brightness isn't pleasant to use then.

Oh, i almost forgot to mention that i often set a dark (black) background. Its really AMOLED (battery) friendly...

You're excused. BTW, even in a pitch black room i never put the brightness all the the way down, and if you have such a problem sleeping where you start to find problem with your phones screen, you should maybe complain to a doctor and not Samsung! Just sayin'
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread