FORUMS

[Q] can someone develop a cm 10.2 with halo?

484 posts
Thanks Meter: 122
 
By jam90, Senior Member on 12th April 2014, 12:52 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
As the title, can someone make a rom based on arco's cm 10.2 (android 4.3.1) with halo? Android 4.3.1 is the best android for our device, since kitkat eat a lot of ram...and i'm.searching for halo feature…is some developer interested?

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda app-developers app
 
 
12th April 2014, 03:31 PM |#2  
Senior Member
mmcblk0p15
Thanks Meter: 687
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam90

As the title, can someone make a rom based on arco's cm 10.2 (android 4.3.1) with halo? Android 4.3.1 is the best android for our device, since kitkat eat a lot of ram...and i'm.searching for halo feature…is some developer interested?

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda app-developers app

No you are wrong mate kitkat 4.4.2 is second life for our wonder

Why? Because google optimized android 4.4 for low ram devices
12th April 2014, 04:19 PM |#3  
jam90's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Napoli
Thanks Meter: 122
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sir mordred

No you are wrong mate kitkat 4.4.2 is second life for our wonder

Why? Because google optimized android 4.4 for low ram devices

I say so 'cause every rom i used (from pure cm11 from sir arco to bean kat of adi aisiteru and now mokee rom ported by theloneseeker) i noticed that free ram is never under 65-70 mb…and yes, i use greenify plus with system process hibernate feature enabled and don't use some other apps that runs in background…i use the same things i used in previous rom since cm9 to cm10.2… free ram is always not less than 70mb… Even if i set "low_device:true" in build.prop nothing change…can you have the solution?

I made this thread because it's been so long time that i'm searching for a good solutions, but nothing workes for me…
What's your tipically free ram?

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda app-developers app
Last edited by jam90; 12th April 2014 at 04:21 PM.
14th April 2014, 06:20 AM |#4  
LS.xD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 967
 
Donate to Me
More
Info 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam90

I say so 'cause every rom i used (from pure cm11 from sir arco to bean kat of adi aisiteru and now mokee rom ported by theloneseeker) i noticed that free ram is never under 65-70 mb…and yes, i use greenify plus with system process hibernate feature enabled and don't use some other apps that runs in background…i use the same things i used in previous rom since cm9 to cm10.2… free ram is always not less than 70mb… Even if i set "low_device:true" in build.prop nothing change…can you have the solution?

I made this thread because it's been so long time that i'm searching for a good solutions, but nothing workes for me…
What's your tipically free ram?

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda app-developers app

KitKat: Mokee OS 04/11 + KhaN Kernel 1.9 362MB Ram:

140MB+ with no apps opened.

100MB+ opened: Whatsapp, Camera, Total Commander, Opera Mini

Most important is that you delete/uninstall really every app that is not necessary and avoid installing apps which use kinda ... background processes e.g. facebook. Android 4.4.2 runs at least as good as 4.3.1.
4th July 2014, 08:24 PM |#5  
Samir96's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Smile
u can try Aoip v1.6 and madridii kernel . its run great on my W
Last edited by Samir96; 4th July 2014 at 08:28 PM. Reason: i quoted wrong guy
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes