Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,914 Members 45,720 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

S Note Finger pinch-to-zoom/ scrolling doesn't work

Tip us?

ketanest
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default S Note Finger pinch-to-zoom/ scrolling doesn't work

I've rooted my P605 last weekend, installed Wanam xposed and GMD gesturecontroll.
Everything is working fine and smooth except the fact, that i can't scroll oder use the pinch to zoom gesture anymore. With the stylus everything is working as usual, but finger gestures only swipe left/right for page turning. It doesn't even recognise single tap to show that little edit symbol in the upper right corner (single tap with stylus works).
When I deactivate the "Stylus only mode" in the editor, I can draw with my finger but no zooming, scrolling.

Anyone experienced a similar problem or has a solution for this?

diogo_franco
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Lightbulb Smart functions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketanest View Post
I've rooted my P605 last weekend, installed Wanam xposed and GMD gesturecontroll.
Everything is working fine and smooth except the fact, that i can't scroll oder use the pinch to zoom gesture anymore. With the stylus everything is working as usual, but finger gestures only swipe left/right for page turning. It doesn't even recognise single tap to show that little edit symbol in the upper right corner (single tap with stylus works).
When I deactivate the "Stylus only mode" in the editor, I can draw with my finger but no zooming, scrolling.

Anyone experienced a similar problem or has a solution for this?
Hello ketanest,
I ROOTED MY P601 AND I'M HAVING THE SAME ISSUE AS YOUR.
PROBABLY THEY CHANGE SOME HARDWARE/SOFTWARE CONFIG. AS KNOX.
HAVE YOU FOUND AN EXPLICATION?