S Note Finger pinch-to-zoom/ scrolling doesn't work

18th March 2014, 08:33 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

7 posts
I've rooted my P605 last weekend, installed Wanam xposed and GMD gesturecontroll.
Everything is working fine and smooth except the fact, that i can't scroll oder use the pinch to zoom gesture anymore. With the stylus everything is working as usual, but finger gestures only swipe left/right for page turning. It doesn't even recognise single tap to show that little edit symbol in the upper right corner (single tap with stylus works).
When I deactivate the "Stylus only mode" in the editor, I can draw with my finger but no zooming, scrolling.

Anyone experienced a similar problem or has a solution for this?
5th July 2014, 04:28 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
Lightbulb Smart functions
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketanest

I've rooted my P605 last weekend, installed Wanam xposed and GMD gesturecontroll.
Everything is working fine and smooth except the fact, that i can't scroll oder use the pinch to zoom gesture anymore. With the stylus everything is working as usual, but finger gestures only swipe left/right for page turning. It doesn't even recognise single tap to show that little edit symbol in the upper right corner (single tap with stylus works).
When I deactivate the "Stylus only mode" in the editor, I can draw with my finger but no zooming, scrolling.

Anyone experienced a similar problem or has a solution for this?

Hello ketanest,
I ROOTED MY P601 AND I'M HAVING THE SAME ISSUE AS YOUR.
PROBABLY THEY CHANGE SOME HARDWARE/SOFTWARE CONFIG. AS KNOX.
HAVE YOU FOUND AN EXPLICATION?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread