FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

Best Apps for Root

198 posts
Thanks Meter: 16

By earhog, Senior Member on 19th June 2014, 06:15 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
5th July 2014, 05:01 AM |#21  
Flag st. michael
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakerhex

Are u running the same thing as iam. Geohot towelroot on a at&t kitkat 4.4.2? Pls reply I already downloaded the xposed on appstore then it warned me that it might brick my phone when I started to install it. I canceled it LoL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I'm running you exact setup. Xposed runs fine. There is always a chance when messing with root files so developers and Google throw in disclaimers. You take responsibility for your own actions. But I've been running exposed for ever with no problems at all. Just do a ss backup first just in case

5th July 2014, 05:06 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Basilisk

I'm running you exact setup. Xposed runs fine. There is always a chance when messing with root files so developers and Google throw in disclaimers. You take responsibility for your own actions. But I've been running exposed for ever with no problems at all. Just do a ss backup first just in case

Sir what's a S'S back up?

5th July 2014, 07:44 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 263

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakerhex

Sir what's a S'S back up?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=48555170 this is our custom recovery. You can make backups of your stock rom, flash a custom rom, flash modifications, factory reset etc. Very important if you want to play with your phone.

5th July 2014, 09:26 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by posersk8r

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=48555170 this is our custom recovery. You can make backups of your stock rom, flash a custom rom, flash modifications, factory reset etc. Very important if you want to play with your phone.

Thanks sir I will install that. One last question (at least for now) do you mind telling me the modules that works with your at&t note 3 on exposed? Thanks !

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread