Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,512 Members 42,425 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best Apps for Root

Tip us?

The Basilisk
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakerhex View Post
Are u running the same thing as iam. Geohot towelroot on a at&t kitkat 4.4.2? Pls reply I already downloaded the xposed on appstore then it warned me that it might brick my phone when I started to install it. I canceled it LoL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I'm running you exact setup. Xposed runs fine. There is always a chance when messing with root files so developers and Google throw in disclaimers. You take responsibility for your own actions. But I've been running exposed for ever with no problems at all. Just do a ss backup first just in case

sneakerhex
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Basilisk View Post
I'm running you exact setup. Xposed runs fine. There is always a chance when messing with root files so developers and Google throw in disclaimers. You take responsibility for your own actions. But I've been running exposed for ever with no problems at all. Just do a ss backup first just in case
Sir what's a S'S back up?

posersk8r
Old
Thanks Meter 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakerhex View Post
Sir what's a S'S back up?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=48555170 this is our custom recovery. You can make backups of your stock rom, flash a custom rom, flash modifications, factory reset etc. Very important if you want to play with your phone.

sneakerhex
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by posersk8r View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=48555170 this is our custom recovery. You can make backups of your stock rom, flash a custom rom, flash modifications, factory reset etc. Very important if you want to play with your phone.

Thanks sir I will install that. One last question (at least for now) do you mind telling me the modules that works with your at&t note 3 on exposed? Thanks !