Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,359 Members 40,408 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: How do you fee
Happy 3 100.00%
Not good 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

[Free] Share install/rate/review & share +1 for your app with 5 Acc gmail address

Tip us?

kimcuongden1712
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Default [Free] Share install/rate/review & share +1 for your app with 5 Acc gmail address

Hi Guys,

I will share 5review , 5 rating and share +1 for per app comment bellow using 5 another Gmail address. I decided to help my fellow developers with genuine ratings, reviews, and most importantly i will install and rating, review keep the apps on my devices. A thing that many dont do, and it matters in the long run algorithm.

What you will get:
+ 5 review
+ 5 rating
+ 5 share +1
+ 1 install on device

What you will do
+ Donate my app
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d=com.gos.mhwy
+ User name: Name review comment, vote star in my apps (Me Here Where You), .
+ Your App Name need review
+ Link your app on Play Store:
+ Description:

Thank so much.

kim.giannoni.88
Old
Thanks Meter 0
+ Donate for U: done
+ User name: Tony Hoang
+ My App Name: Place Near Here
+ Link your app on Play Store: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=easy.travelling.placenearhere
+ Description: Place Near Here application is useful tool allow you find any type of place based on current location. it's very convenient when you travel to different city. The app will suggest for you best place base on rating, distance and user comment.
Function:
- Find places as Bar, Restaurant, Cafe, Clothing Shop, Shopping mall, Hotel, Bus Station, Train Station...etc near you.
- Sorted result place list by ascending distance
- Detail information about specific place: phone number, address, distance, user rating, user comment
- Directly call to place inside the app.
- Directly find place on the map inside the app.
- See all user comment and rating of place to suggest for you best place.
- Search place with any keyword.
Thank you for using our application.

kimcuongden1712
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by kim.giannoni.88 View Post
+ Donate for U: done
+ User name: Tony Hoang
+ My App Name: Place Near Here
+ Link your app on Play Store: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=easy.travelling.placenearhere
+ Description: Place Near Here application is useful tool allow you find any type of place based on current location. it's very convenient when you travel to different city. The app will suggest for you best place base on rating, distance and user comment.
Function:
- Find places as Bar, Restaurant, Cafe, Clothing Shop, Shopping mall, Hotel, Bus Station, Train Station...etc near you.
- Sorted result place list by ascending distance
- Detail information about specific place: phone number, address, distance, user rating, user comment
- Directly call to place inside the app.
- Directly find place on the map inside the app.
- See all user comment and rating of place to suggest for you best place.
- Search place with any keyword.
Thank you for using our application.
Done, Thank you for your rating and suggestions.
i have rated and reviewed your app. please check again

alex2602
Old
Thanks Meter 0
+ Download your app: done
+ User name: alex
+ My App Name: Attachment INBOX Free
+ Link on Play Store: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.igates.inbox.free
+ Description:
How many times did you try to search your mail box using Android?
for those who tries, searching for attachment inside mobile email's is frustrating task, usually you need to search one by one since name search is not working in most of the email clients.
With INBOX you can save your time and start searching for those local downloaded attachments in your device.
The application searches through your mail applications cache for attachments
and provides a great search engine for your attachment
Including filtering by type and search result ordering by: date, type, size, name

kimcuongden1712
Old
(Last edited by kimcuongden1712; 28th May 2014 at 01:55 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex2602 View Post
+ User name: alex
+ My App Name: Attachment INBOX Free
+ Link on Play Store: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.igates.inbox.free
+ Description:
How many times did you try to search your mail box using Android?
for those who tries, searching for attachment inside mobile email's is frustrating task, usually you need to search one by one since name search is not working in most of the email clients.
With INBOX you can save your time and start searching for those local downloaded attachments in your device.
The application searches through your mail applications cache for attachments
and provides a great search engine for your attachment
Including filtering by type and search result ordering by: date, type, size, name
ok men, done. please vote poll for this thread

kimcuongden1712
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Thumbs up Me Here Where You

WWooo Me Here Where You
Update new version 1.0.7

Quote:
We have been working hard at bringing some new cool features to Me Here Where You as part of our product roadmap plan. In this update we have:
- added a messaging service so that you can message and connect to friends and family when you are meeting up
- made some app performance improvements
- UI updates
Quote:
........................Official webpage
Quote:
Free
Category: Navigation
Released: May 30, 2014
Version: 1.0
Size: 15.0 MB
Language: English
Seller: Global Outsource Solutions Pty Ltd
GOS
Rated 4+
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Customer Ratings

Please given ratings to display an average for the current version of this application. THX
........................Me Here Where You

WilmerStudios
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Default Super Wilmer

+ User name: Jamie Merchant
+ My App Name: Super Wilmer
+ Link on Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...om.superwilmer
+ Description:
Super Wilmer is Mario Bros meets Angry Birds with unique gameplay elements and smooth intuitive controls...classic platformer action with a twist! Help Wilmer the Raccoon jump, sling-shot arrows and collect treasures across three worlds and dozens of levels. With multiple weapons, enemies and a dynamic environment, grab as many coins as you can as you help Wilmer jump and run though 3 distinct worlds.
Try our challenging and unique action platformer hybrid....."Super Mario meets Angry Birds"
SuperWilmerBanner

Google Play Download

YouTube Trailer!

Naddict
Old
Thanks Meter 13,808
This thread is for "Discuss your experiences getting downloads, optimizing for search engine and app store placement, and using third-party marketing tools.".... It is not for apps or games advertising. That thread is here...http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=530

Nor is it for trading reviews, which is not very honest and not in the spirit of true development, where free exchange of ideas and respectful contributions should be made. Using XDA to create this exchange is not very honest in that those who do not know XDA exists will get a false sense that all these apps are all 5.0....Let's be fair here, creating these "exchanges" is not really what XDA is for..

These threads will be summarily closed. So, use this thread and all the others here at XDA for their true intentions.

The Following User Says Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
find friend, me here, share app., where you
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe