Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,541 Members 54,358 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] More Different Chat Messenger For Android

Tip us?
 
2285389
Old
(Last edited by 2285389; 16th June 2014 at 04:10 PM.)
#1  
2285389's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Rasht
Tablet [APP] More Different Chat Messenger For Android

AVACS Live Chat
AVACS Live Chat is a free chat application and popularity that every where can be with you until enjoy from chatting with your friends.
Possible chat and make a public chat room.
Possible to chat and make a private chat rooms.
Possible to chat in public chat rooms (for the Countries).
Private messaging between two people, and privately.
Member rating based on the amount of the member chats on the AVACS.
Search by language or country in chat rooms or chat name.
store each message sent or received in INBOX and OUTBOX.
use all available characters to make the ID.
The Smileys Movable.
Avatar and nick color .
Ability to change text color and ID.
Change Background lets chat environment.
Assign picture for your ID, the display image.
you can have a personal profile and photo album.
The possibility of winning the contest AVACS and dollar Purse.
possible rate for your chat room located on the first level (in this case, each user AVACS around the world, your chat name in the first place you go to see and chat rooms).
exchange photos, videos, text, music, or any other file.
Using 3 separate server (database server - check server logic - Server CPU interface). That separate these servers, both in terms of security and in terms of data transfer speed, AVACS from any other chat applications In the first place.
NEWS line to insert messages of congratulations, condolences, news or advertise a blog or website.... (AVACS each of your messages to all members around the world will be shown).
Possible chat over the computer system through a cloth, Web Chat, and requires no special software.
searching by GPS location.
private messages history
funny games in it.
photo gallery with more than 320.000 personal photo albums and more 2.500.000 photos.
online/offline, communication in more than 10.000 active rooms.
More, More...
This application is available for mobile phones and pc computers and you can install that in both platforms without any problems and you can have a secure chat.
Also you may download this application now and enjoy more from chatting.
Load.avacschat.com
Attached Files
File Type: apk AVACS Live Chat 2.3.0.apk - [Click for QR Code] (116.1 KB, 3599 views)
File Type: jar livechat 2.3.0.jar - [Click for QR Code] (126.4 KB, 607 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 2285389 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
newworker
Old
#2  
newworker's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jan 2014
Thumbs up best avacs app!!!

hi! i downloaded this app avacs and start using.!! thank you for this application. i think this is best app for chatting.i recommend for any people please download this app and enjoy really more...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to newworker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
2285389
Old
#3  
2285389's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Rasht
Wink Thanks dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by newworker View Post
hi! i downloaded this app avacs and start using.!! thank you for this application. i think this is best app for chatting.i recommend for any people please download this app and enjoy really more...
thanks dear, i hope this app will be useful for all users in the world.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2285389 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
priyansha.ranaut
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jul 2014
Default [APP] More Different Chat Messenger For Android

Hi guys
So I was checking out free chat apps for my android phone when I got to know of this app by the name Photo4tune. It seems to provide more or less the same functions as that of whatsapp. Just wanted to check if anybody else has used it yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2285389 View Post
AVACS Live Chat
AVACS Live Chat is a free chat application and popularity that every where can be with you until enjoy from chatting with your friends.
Possible chat and make a public chat room.
Possible to chat and make a private chat rooms.
Possible to chat in public chat rooms (for the Countries).
Private messaging between two people, and privately.
Member rating based on the amount of the member chats on the AVACS.
Search by language or country in chat rooms or chat name.
store each message sent or received in INBOX and OUTBOX.
use all available characters to make the ID.
The Smileys Movable.
Avatar and nick color .
Ability to change text color and ID.
Change Background lets chat environment.
Assign picture for your ID, the display image.
you can have a personal profile and photo album.
The possibility of winning the contest AVACS and dollar Purse.
possible rate for your chat room located on the first level (in this case, each user AVACS around the world, your chat name in the first place you go to see and chat rooms).
exchange photos, videos, text, music, or any other file.
Using 3 separate server (database server - check server logic - Server CPU interface). That separate these servers, both in terms of security and in terms of data transfer speed, AVACS from any other chat applications In the first place.
NEWS line to insert messages of congratulations, condolences, news or advertise a blog or website.... (AVACS each of your messages to all members around the world will be shown).
Possible chat over the computer system through a cloth, Web Chat, and requires no special software.
searching by GPS location.
private messages history
funny games in it.
photo gallery with more than 320.000 personal photo albums and more 2.500.000 photos.
online/offline, communication in more than 10.000 active rooms.
More, More...
This application is available for mobile phones and pc computers and you can install that in both platforms without any problems and you can have a secure chat.
Also you may download this application now and enjoy more from chatting.
Load.avacschat.com
 
newworker
Old
#5  
newworker's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jan 2014
Thumbs up good app!

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyansha.ranaut View Post
Hi guys
So I was checking out free chat apps for my android phone when I got to know of this app by the name Photo4tune. It seems to provide more or less the same functions as that of whatsapp. Just wanted to check if anybody else has used it yet?
hello dear.
i was checked this app and love this app very so much !! go to enjoy of chat on the app best and most popular application for all android smart phones.
The Following User Says Thank You to newworker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
avacs live chat, best messenger android, messenger for android, social messenger
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes