OP DanRioja

3rd July 2014, 01:56 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 7

24 posts
More
mine is working
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanRioja

My bad, although with adb is still not working lol.

i downloaded zip from before to be sure.
i see in my console that it runs as administrator, i think that's the reason why yours is not working.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	2830440  
The Following User Says Thank You to adipaval For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd July 2014, 02:27 PM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adipaval

i downloaded zip from before to be sure.
i see in my console that it runs as administrator, i think that's the reason why yours is not working.

I have a question, could it have something to do with the drivers not being installed? I mean I installed the hi-suite but it never installed the drivers, so I'm wondering if that could be the reason, or could it be due to the phone not booting and not having TWRP?
3rd July 2014, 02:36 PM   |  #13  
OP Junior Member
Flag London

16 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I have a question, could it have something to do with the drivers not being installed? I mean I installed the hi-suite but it never installed the drivers, so I'm wondering if that could be the reason, or could it be due to the phone not booting and not having TWRP?

EDIT: I'm uploading the picture, I tried with administrator, still not working.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	screenshot.png
Views:	30
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	2830475  
3rd July 2014, 02:42 PM   |  #14  

24 posts
More
If it says device not found it means adb started but cannot find device.
It is ok because in download mode you cannot enable usb debugging so that adb sees it but if you type to flash the twrp.img it should work. At least on mine it did

Be sure you started phone in download mode by powering it on with vol down pressed. Press it longer just to be sure

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using XDA Free mobile app
3rd July 2014, 02:49 PM   |  #15  
OP Junior Member
Flag London

16 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adipaval

If it says device not found it means adb started but cannot find device.
It is ok because in download mode you cannot enable usb debugging so that adb sees it but if you type to flash the twrp.img it should work. At least on mine it did

Be sure you started phone in download mode by powering it on with vol down pressed. Press it longer just to be sure

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using XDA Free mobile app

Hmm it's weird, I tried to skip the first step " adb reboot bootloader" and went to the second step, this is what I got (check the picture)
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	screenshot.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	228.5 KB
ID:	2830510  
3rd July 2014, 03:18 PM   |  #16  

24 posts
More
.img
Quote:

Hmm it's weird, I tried to skip the first step " adb reboot bootloader" and went to the second step, this is what I got (check the picture)

that's because you did not write .img
fastboot flash recovery twrp_2_6_3_3_recovery.img
3rd July 2014, 06:10 PM   |  #17  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 8,195

3,540 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:

Hello !

Please follow this steps from here !

Because adb not working, you can put your device in bootloader mode manually : press and keep at the same time for about 10~15 sec. power button and volume down , now your device are in bootloader mode and you can use "fastboot" command to flash stock/twrp recovery !

If your device was on Android JB you must use stock/twrp forAndroid JB, else if your device was on Android KitKat you must use stock/twrp for Android KitKat .

The next time when you want to flash something in your device please do your research more - because here on XDA you have almost all the answers to every question - sure, you need to spend some time to read - and not ultimately you can ask , if you are not 100% sure what to do

Good luck !
5th July 2014, 03:28 PM   |  #18  
OP Junior Member
Flag London

16 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by surdu_petru

Hello !

Please follow this steps from here !

Because adb not working, you can put your device in bootloader mode manually : press and keep at the same time for about 10~15 sec. power button and volume down , now your device are in bootloader mode and you can use "fastboot" command to flash stock/twrp recovery !

If your device was on Android JB you must use stock/twrp forAndroid JB, else if your device was on Android KitKat you must use stock/twrp for Android KitKat .

The next time when you want to flash something in your device please do your research more - because here on XDA you have almost all the answers to every question - sure, you need to spend some time to read - and not ultimately you can ask , if you are not 100% sure what to do

Good luck !

I'm going to give it a try. thanks!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread