[Q] Audio Mod Opinions

Search This thread

suprtrukr425

Feb 26, 2010
Virginia
XHiFi is an option in the newer versions under "Viper clarity". Also, the XHiFi .apk will not work on our phones as it doesn't support 4.4.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: DavidShimenko

DavidShimenko

Jun 23, 2014
Pittsburgh
Ahh, I never tried it since it is listed as being compatible only up to 4.3. Why would you install both?

I was curious as to how they sounded because this was the first I had heard of either of them and I ended up keeping them. Plus my m8 isn't on 4.4.4 it's on 4.4.2 I think because of my Rom, so I figured I might as well try it if I have the capability haha

suprtrukr425

Feb 26, 2010
Virginia
Plus my m8 isn't on 4.4.4 it's on 4.4.2 I think because of my Rom, so I figured I might as well try it if I have the capability haha

4.4.2 is still 4.4. I was just surprised it worked for you, especially with both installed. Regardless, as stated above, the development for the XHiFi version has stopped and that feature is now included in the newer version. :good:

Reactions: DavidShimenko

DavidShimenko

Jun 23, 2014
Pittsburgh
4.4.2 is still 4.4. I was just surprised it worked for you, especially with both installed. Regardless, as stated above, the development for the XHiFi version has stopped and that feature is now included in the newer version. :good:

Ah okay the software numbers were confusing me but yes it does work on both and when you use them together I think it makes louder and clearer

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    XHiFi is an option in the newer versions under "Viper clarity". Also, the XHiFi .apk will not work on our phones as it doesn't support 4.4.

It works on my m8 I have both apks mixed

Ahh, I never tried it since it is listed as being compatible only up to 4.3. Why would you install both?
    Plus my m8 isn't on 4.4.4 it's on 4.4.2 I think because of my Rom, so I figured I might as well try it if I have the capability haha