Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,659 Members 44,542 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help regarding official 4.2.2

Tip us?

Mr Hofs
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 8332

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by classic20 View Post
I'm sorry if it sounded that way to you. I didn't say click "MY" thanks button. I simply said make sure to thank anyone who's post has actually helped you (including your helpful post).
It sounded that way indeed, he/she doesn't have to be sure to click any thank button. Its a free will and a thanks will be given when they choose to do that. Asking for it is strange. If somebody is here to get their thank meter up regardless who, then he or she is in the wrong place.......be helpful and they will thank you eventually, maybe in a post or maybe via the button. That's it !

classic20
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs View Post
It sounded that way indeed, he/she doesn't have to be sure to click any thank button. Its a free will and a thanks will be given when they choose to do that. Asking for it is strange. If somebody is here to get their thank meter up regardless who, then he or she is in the wrong place.......be helpful and they will thank you eventually, maybe in a post or maybe via the button. That's it !
I don't understand why are you making it such a big deal. I didn't ask for money or anything in return. I just reminded OP he can be thankful to those who have helped him. If a post has a considerable amount of "thanks", somebody with a similar problem in the future searching the forums, will know that post actually works.

I am in no way knowledgeable enough to try and help enough people and get thanks in return. (assuming that I really want them or gain something from them thanking me)
This is clearly the wrong place to discuss this but I apologize, I had to make clear my point!

Mr Hofs
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 8332

DONATE TO ME
I'm just giving my opinion, you didn't remind him you told him to make sure he press the thanks button

It's like a waiter asking for a tip when he didn't get one after bringing your drinks :sly:

I made my point......that's all i have to say

Cheers and a nice weekend !

chickenkicker99
Old
Thanks Meter 4
hi did mange to get it restored im trying to restore mine as brought mhl cable

classic20
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs View Post
I'm just giving my opinion, you didn't remind him you told him to make sure he press the thanks button

It's like a waiter asking for a tip when he didn't get one after bringing your drinks :sly:

I made my point......that's all i have to say

Cheers and a nice weekend !
Except this tip is not real money and I don't really work here

Thank you. You too have a great weekend!