Originally Posted by pcshano
what you can do is provide some screenshots
and step by step of what you did, so we know where it might have been wrong
Well ive actually got some good news. After going back to stock I found that the codes that I needed were *#0808# which then let me switch the USB settings to RMNET + DM + MODEM. From there I used QPST to rewrite my IMEI to my NV file in my phone. From there I used The NV-Items tool to read the file back to me, I went in and edited the newly created 00550 section (because before QPST it was not there at all). I then wrote that file back to my phone, thus fixing my missing IMEI. Holy crap what a process.
So now where I am stuck is that I am now stuck in factory mode and my MMS messages wont send, I wouldnt be surprised if I dropped down to edge in 10 minutes. When this is all solved im going to write out EVERYTHING that I did so that way no one has to deal with this ever again.
So yeah, getting out of factory mode and sending MMS messages is all I need to be 100%. Hopefully we are close. So far I have edited both the Factorymode and Keystr text files to say "OFF" and "ON" and neither seem to work. Ive also used the terminal to type in a bunch of hope... but as usual hope got me nowhere...
pcshano, youre the man. Get me out of this hole once and for all!
Edit: MMS messages sending, still waiting to see if EDGE takes over. Factorymode is still persistent.