FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

L preview for Nexus 7

13 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
5th July 2014, 05:53 PM |#11  
frederic98's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Somebody has made a port for the nexus 7 (2012) now.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...quick+settings
 
 
5th July 2014, 07:19 PM |#12  
Darth's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag The Old Republic
Thanks Meter: 8,791
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by frederic98

Somebody has made a port for the nexus 7 (2012) now.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...quick+settings

Pretty sure its not an actual port....it has L goodies in it? Maybe I'm wrong.....its a very confusing and poorly laid out thread and OP. Lol

Edit; k, he has stated a lot is broken....the OP kind of makes sense.

Still, its parts of L mixed with Kit Kat. Not really a port still.
5th July 2014, 07:23 PM |#13  
frederic98's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
hlyghme reel
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ

Pretty sure its not an actual port....it has L goodies in it? Maybe I'm wrong.....its a very confusing and poorly laid out thread and OP. Lol

It is an actual port. It is android L. I installed it, and runs very nice. WiFi is just working. I have it as secondary rom using multirom.

EDIT Sorry for the title, typed the captcha in the wrong input box
Last edited by frederic98; 5th July 2014 at 07:29 PM. Reason: captcha in the wrong input box
The Following User Says Thank You to frederic98 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th July 2014, 07:29 PM |#14  
gsmyth's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 622
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by frederic98

Somebody has made a port for the nexus 7 (2012) now.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...quick+settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ

Pretty sure its not an actual port....it has L goodies in it? Maybe I'm wrong.....its a very confusing and poorly laid out thread and OP. Lol

Edit; k, he has stated a lot is broken....the OP kind of makes sense.

Still, its parts of L mixed with Kit Kat. Not really a port still.

Yea an SDK port which is a bit cobbled together as you say, full respect to the devs for even attempting it though. It will be interesting to see if we get a full preview from Google and then an actual full update come October time.
The Following User Says Thank You to gsmyth For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th July 2014, 07:41 PM |#15  
frederic98's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmyth

Yea an SDK port which is a bit cobbled together as you say, full respect to the devs for even attempting it though. It will be interesting to see if we get a full preview from Google and then an actual full update come October time.

It's a good running rom. Much is just working fine in version 4.
btw: a preview was online for a couple of minutes... I don't think anybody was able to download the whole thing
The Following User Says Thank You to frederic98 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th July 2014, 07:47 PM |#16  
Darth's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag The Old Republic
Thanks Meter: 8,791
 
More
I respect any work from the devs here for sure! Just a confusing OP and thread is all.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
l preview, nexus7

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes