KRYON THEMES for T W E A K E D ROM (KITKAT ) 4.4.2 ONLY**

OP wally3614

5th July 2014, 08:25 AM   |  #541  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Okay this is driving me absolutely nuts. I have read this thread and every other link over and over again, but I still cant seem to flash and get working any of the themes here. I got the Tweaked version from IRC, downloaded a theme on my ext sd card. Went into recovery. Flashed the theme zip. And when I reboot, my phone stays stuck on the 'Tweaked' boot animation screen. Any help would be appreciated, and my apologies in advance if I am being pretty stupid about this.
5th July 2014, 08:44 AM   |  #542  
los angeles
Thanks Meter: 57

74 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raza89

Okay this is driving me absolutely nuts. I have read this thread and every other link over and over again, but I still cant seem to flash and get working any of the themes here. I got the Tweaked version from IRC, downloaded a theme on my ext sd card. Went into recovery. Flashed the theme zip. And when I reboot, my phone stays stuck on the 'Tweaked' boot animation screen. Any help would be appreciated, and my apologies in advance if I am being pretty stupid about this.

You probably have tweaked nf1. You need to download the kryon themes that are for nf1. They're located in a different thread. This thread is for tweaked ne6.

Sent from my SM-N900T Tweaked and Powered by Compulsion Kernel 15 Ultimate
The Following User Says Thank You to 32magicmamba24 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th July 2014, 01:13 PM   |  #543  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Jacksonville
Thanks Meter: 4,032

2,661 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raza89

If you r on latest nf1 Alpha about to be beta go here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2791814
5th July 2014, 08:51 PM   |  #544  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Thank you both of you guys. That seemed to work.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread