Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,836 Members 41,627 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

KRYON THEMES for T W E A K E D ROM (KITKAT ) 4.4.2 ONLY**

Tip us?

raza89
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Okay this is driving me absolutely nuts. I have read this thread and every other link over and over again, but I still cant seem to flash and get working any of the themes here. I got the Tweaked version from IRC, downloaded a theme on my ext sd card. Went into recovery. Flashed the theme zip. And when I reboot, my phone stays stuck on the 'Tweaked' boot animation screen. Any help would be appreciated, and my apologies in advance if I am being pretty stupid about this.

32magicmamba24
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by raza89 View Post
Okay this is driving me absolutely nuts. I have read this thread and every other link over and over again, but I still cant seem to flash and get working any of the themes here. I got the Tweaked version from IRC, downloaded a theme on my ext sd card. Went into recovery. Flashed the theme zip. And when I reboot, my phone stays stuck on the 'Tweaked' boot animation screen. Any help would be appreciated, and my apologies in advance if I am being pretty stupid about this.
You probably have tweaked nf1. You need to download the kryon themes that are for nf1. They're located in a different thread. This thread is for tweaked ne6.

Sent from my SM-N900T Tweaked and Powered by Compulsion Kernel 15 Ultimate
The Following User Says Thank You to 32magicmamba24 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

wally3614
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 4,020

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by raza89 View Post
If you r on latest nf1 Alpha about to be beta go here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2791814

raza89
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thank you both of you guys. That seemed to work.