Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,375 Members 45,145 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

XTZ-Call&USSD Enabler (Update: 13/06/2014)

Tip us?

dhruvaz
Old
(Last edited by dhruvaz; 16th June 2014 at 03:01 PM.)
Thanks Meter 18
Okay looks like there was something wrong with the zip file after all (not sure but I am blaming it). Monivan sent me another zip file link which I downloaded and tried worked like a charm on first try (I think its working as I am not able to cornfirm it coz the sim I am using is a simcard without number they gave us for free 1gb surf include (fogg mobile which inturn will change to hp data card as of 2014 december shall turn to 200 mb free ) Anywho... I downloaded Exdialer and tried before it gave me call not allowed now it calls and I receive "call ended" message as its not a real sim with number So I take that as working. Steps were tft flashing reboot and zip flashing thru recovery. Well thats that folks.. looks like its working. Monivan you should have included stock revert before but then again we all learn thru mistakes Thanks man.
The Following User Says Thank You to dhruvaz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

monivan
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhruvaz View Post
Okay looks like there was something wrong with the zip file after all (not sure but I am blaming it). Monivan sent me another zip file link which I downloaded and tried worked like a charm on first try (I think its working as I am not able to cornfirm it coz the sim I am using is a simcard without number they gave us for free 1gb surf include (fogg mobile which inturn will change to hp data card as of 2014 december shall turn to 200 mb free ) Anywho... I downloaded Exdialer and tried before it gave me call not allowed now it calls and I receive "call ended" message as its not a real sim with number So I take that as working. Steps were tft flashing reboot and zip flashing thru recovery. Well thats that folks.. looks like its working. Monivan you should have included stock revert before but then again we all learn thru mistakes Thanks man.
OP is updated, included all the safety measures. Thanks for your testing my new file! U're a great help

Sent from my SGP321 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

dhruvaz
Old
Thanks Meter 18
No problem.

Azar_98
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation new firmware

Can I flash this on new 4.4.2 build 10.5.a.0.233?

androiduser44
Old
Thanks Meter 82
anyone tried with pa rom?

Rootk1t
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azar_98 View Post
Can I flash this on new 4.4.2 build 10.5.a.0.233?
nope, you will need modified framework from .233 and baseband from xperia z .233 firmware.
Sony Xperia Tablet Z SGP321
Rom: Stock, rooted
Build: 10.5.A.0.230
Kernel: Stock
Recovery: XZDualRecovery (CWM+TWRP)
MicroSDHC: SanDisk 32GB Class 10 UHS-I