Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,206 Members 43,955 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Gear 2 Neo $156 in store @ AT&T

Tip us?

nojive
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Gear 2 Neo $156 in store @ AT&T

Posted this in another thread, but I think it deserves it's own post.

AT&T has a in store deal where you buy anything over $200 and save $60 instantly. I bought my Gear 2 Neo and a $10 pack of screen protectors for $156. Be advised that another store in my area was unaware of the deal, so you may have to educate them a bit. Also, all of the stores in my area are now out of stock on everything but the Gear Fit, so you may want to call first to make sure they have them.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Free mobile app

enko420
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nojive View Post
Posted this in another thread, but I think it deserves it's own post.

AT&T has a in store deal where you buy anything over $200 and save $60 instantly. I bought my Gear 2 Neo and a $10 pack of screen protectors for $156. Be advised that another store in my area was unaware of the deal, so you may have to educate them a bit. Also, all of the stores in my area are now out of stock on everything but the Gear Fit, so you may want to call first to make sure they have them.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Free mobile app
Went to a store today they say they know nothing about this promotion and would not honor it....
Sent from my Note 3 using XDA Premium.

nojive
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
It may have already expired. I never did find out how long the promotion was for. Might have to go the online route.

enko420
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nojive View Post
It may have already expired. I never did find out how long the promotion was for. Might have to go the online route.
im just goingt to send my current one in for repair/replacement for the battery not lasting longer than a day. hopefully they will honor a warranty even though i purchased off of craigslist
Sent from my Note 3 using XDA Premium.