Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,115 Members 52,049 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SanDisk 128gb micro sd card

Tip us?

minionhunter
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default SanDisk 128gb micro sd card

I just got my 128gb sd card, real one from SanDisk, popped it in and it works perfectly.

Get the real thing and you will love it. Get something generic off eBay and you will get ripped off.

LA Traffic
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default SanDisk 128gb micro sd card

Quote:
Originally Posted by minionhunter View Post
I just got my 128gb sd card, real one from SanDisk, popped it in and it works perfectly.

Get the real thing and you will love it. Get something generic off eBay and you will get ripped off.
I haven't tried it on my soon to arrive 12.2, but it works fine in my Galaxy Note 1 and plays 1.5 GB+ HD movies fine...on my computer running through a USB port.

James

hajime_android
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Hello, which SanDisk 128GB card works for the PRO 12.2 and 10.1 2014? Could you please let us know the model number? Thanks.

SanDisk Ultra microSDHC and microSDXC UHS-I Cards SanDisk Ultra microSDHC and microSDXC UHS-I Cards
128GB 30MB/s microSDXC 10 Yes

SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I card for cameras SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I card for cameras

RemyL75
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I can confirm that it does work in the Galaxy Note 12.2 as well as the Note 10.1 2014 Ed. and the Note 3.

city14
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Still ? 128gb card

Which is better? Which will work? Samsung technical support claims SDXC w/n work. I naive as I am, turn to experts here and ask... SDHC or SDXC? Teach me.

RemyL75
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by city14 View Post
Which is better? Which will work? Samsung technical support claims SDXC w/n work. I naive as I am, turn to experts here and ask... SDHC or SDXC? Teach me.
MicroSDHC and MicroSDXC will both work.

MicroSDHC was originally made to have cards over 8GB (not 100% sure on this number). MicroSDXC was created to break the 64GB limit and the speed limitations with Class 10 cards.

MicroSDHC is an older standard and should work fine. MicroSDXC is newer, but was created well before this tablet was created and should also work fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to RemyL75 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

larrygornick
Old
Thanks Meter 3
That is sooooo many gigabytes on such a small thing. Good job to whoever made that

MicaRyanSulc
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by RemyL75 View Post
I can confirm that it does work in the Galaxy Note 12.2 as well as the Note 10.1 2014 Ed. and the Note 3.
So it does work in the verizon note 3.... I've seen a few different compatible devices lists and other note 3 variants were listed, but not the verizon variant..

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Free mobile app