Battery drain solved.
I installed xposed framework, downloaded a module which is not available in the repository of Xposed, named as wakelock terminator. Added it in xposed, activated it and restarted it. Then added google play services in the terminator and restarted again. The problem got solved.
Then later I installed Google play services 5.0 and removed the google play services from wakelock detector and uninstalled the wakelock detector.
Finally synopses :- I am on latest google play services and google search and no wakelocks and battery drain issues.
Press thanks button if you think I helped.....