[Q] No Internet 3g

21st May 2014, 01:35 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hi, I bought a verizon gsm razr xt912, and i decided to change the stock rom, I downloaded some roms like carbon, resurrection remix, and other with kitkat, even miui V5 (i have understood it has jellybean), those roms are smooth and I like them very much but in NO ONE I can get my internet data plan conection..! I had configured the apn and dont works 3g, I also tried to put phone in airplane mode, restart it and nothing works.....

Any one can help me? The stock rom isnt good enought....

Thanks and sorry for my english
21st May 2014, 07:00 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 534

1,191 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollito.18

Hi, I bought a verizon gsm razr xt912, and i decided to change the stock rom, I downloaded some roms like carbon, resurrection remix, and other with kitkat, even miui V5 (i have understood it has jellybean), those roms are smooth and I like them very much but in NO ONE I can get my internet data plan conection..! I had configured the apn and dont works 3g, I also tried to put phone in airplane mode, restart it and nothing works.....

Any one can help me? The stock rom isnt good enought....

Thanks and sorry for my english

XT912 is not gsm. Its gsm+cdma.
For custom ROMs if you want to use XT912 on gsm, you'll need the GSM fix for that.
[PATCH]GSM Fix for XT912
Last edited by neo.ank; 21st May 2014 at 07:03 AM.
6th July 2014, 04:41 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo.ank

XT912 is not gsm. Its gsm+cdma.
For custom ROMs if you want to use XT912 on gsm, you'll need the GSM fix for that.
[PATCH]GSM Fix for XT912

thanks U so much, but I cant make it works on liquid smoth: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2782971

can you help me? thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread